taultunleashed logois it possible to make 500k to 1mil at lvl46 in one day : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 44 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

is it possible to make 500k to 1mil at lvl46 in one day : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: November 23rd, 2005, 6:18 pm

cquintela
cquintela's Reps:
fish level 96

Posted: November 23rd, 2005, 8:54 pm

devilsminion
devilsminion's Reps:
@.@ my fish is 3 lol

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 5:59 am

v_dude77

Total Posts: 72
v_dude77's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
making 500k to a mil involves hard work and luck. it's kinda hard for lvl 75's to make a mil a day without camping NM, BCNMing or crafting too.

Why camp NM's when you can do BCNM 40 the 3 eyes, if you do 3-5 trys surely you will get 1-2 mil off of expensive scrolls like Erase and Utsumi ni, if you get super lucky, which is most likely not to happen and hit the jackpot, the PcC may drop, Ta TA! (+17mil+ on my server.). you also have ENM's that makes good money, problem with BCNM and ENM they are most likely PTed and impossible to solo.

crafting and HQing item is another good way to make some money, only bad thing about it is you don't want to HQ too much and over flow the market otherwise your items will go down in price. It's always best to craft from scratch, meaning you collect all the mats not buy them, use a lvl 10ish job to collect even the crystals. Sometimes crafting mats that are cheap or easy to obtain to a higher lvl mat for higher lvl crafters makes a lot, I.E. Brass Ignot, Ram Leather, and a lot more.

lvling a THF is an option that you should be looking at, I can say lvl my THF from lv 63 to 73 @ bibiky bay I was making around a stack and a half of gold beastmencoins while exping, and i wasn't fully focused on stealing too.

camping NM's I wouldn't recommind, one you got those RMT's running around, they got bots that are more advanced (I seen them casting stun on mobs b4 it pops) + they are closer to the server than we are. two most NM's that are soloble at lvl 50ish have a nasty drop rate. you could end up blowing off 3-4hrs of camping going back empty handed where you could have used that time to exp to the next lvl or got 25-33% of what your hoping for in gils by crafting or farming.

hope these info help

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 1:48 pm

michielyn2
michielyn2's Reps:
Really All you need to do is Mine, I make about 200k/hr in Yughott Grotto..

On Asura:
Gold ore go for 40k
Darksteel go for 60k

They both sell very quickly, I go threw 5-6 stacks of pickaxes and find 4-5 gold and 2-3 darksteel. (Dont try it without mining gear, And try to mine on lightsday with 65%+ crescent.)

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 5:28 pm

v_dude77

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
damn!

i think your server is a sepcial condition, or RMT didn't worked the mines yet at your server, my server DS ore's are like 15k and gold are like 19k...

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 1:31 am

v_dude77

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Found a way for you to make about 200k+ per hr, BUT you need a THF lvl 45+ and leathercraft 35-39, make sure you empty your inv as much as possible and bring 4 stack of each: distel water, windrustrian tea leaf and dark crystal.. go to la thaine and hunt the 2 rams that pop there, if your a non thf you would get about 2 to 3 skins, if you are a thief with TH2 you can get 5-8 skins per drop and 1 to 2 horns as well horn goes from 5-7k.. you get the skins turn them to leather, this should make time run by as the next ram is about to spwan because it takes ten min for each one to spwan, about to be full or run out of mats, go back display for sell, mule, restock and come back.

If you are a lvl 75 THF it's even better, you may encounter bloodtears which can be easily soloed by a THF or NIN and get a 5mil shield drop as a bounse. Not a lot hunt for ram skins, but once in a while you will see competion for ram skins, they would be most likely THF's as well, or you will run into idiots that would killing rams even if they know you are farming and don't need any items, just in hope of Lumbering Lumber to spwan so they can do the purple belt quest..

I did 12 hrs run yesterday, made about 3.2mil + vikin sheild drop = total of 8.5mil in 1/2 day, I guess I would make a good RMT if I was chinese =).

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 12:30 am

pooninator
pooninator's Reps:
OK OK BEST WAY TO MAKE 1MIL A DAY
here it is baby u know u want it tell me u want it yeh thats right ur a....off topic um ok

ok if u r a 40wateva WHM
do 1000's teles a day charging 1k each
or
100 charging 10k
or
10 charging 100k
or 1 charging 1000k
U CNT GO WRONG =D

but seeing ther r only roughly 3000 ppl on at one time
and ur chances that 1/3 want teles is probably very slim
id prolly go with another persons suggestion
but cmon u know u love it....the whm thing that is

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 12:37 am

mikan
mikan's Reps:
you can't catch 12 stacks a day. you hit fatigue after only 2 stack max, that's at 100 fishing.
use little worm. don't waste money on minnow.

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 12:39 am

pooninator
pooninator's Reps:
doesnt fatigue go away if u zone out?
so u could just zone out n zone in every 2 stacks maybe.....unless ur botting then ud prolly have to set blah blah idk

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 12:40 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
nope. there is a general sort of zone fatigue then there is a fishing fatigue which is global. 200ish fish cap depending on the fish vs your fishing skill

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 12:56 am

pooninator
pooninator's Reps:
wow its him.....the guy that i c everywhere........*thinks of something to say that sounds kool*........Hey...dawg...DAMNIT U RUINED IT T_T

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 12:57 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
yeah im a VERY active member on my day off. or in my case now guy who is about to quit work so is looking for a new job at gamestop or someplace like that

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 12:59 am

pooninator
pooninator's Reps:
*sparkly eyes* uhuh....oh wow....mmmmhmmmm *touches his face* oh yeh sweet

lol just playin dude thats kool to hear

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 1:56 am

groovebox
groovebox's Reps:
I don't really bother trying to make 1m a day anymore in this game, I used to be really hooked on making gil and would just craft all day... I think people thought I was an RMT Kaginawa powder seller lol...

Anyways, v_dude77 posted a great way to make gil. Farming and making leather on the spot is awesome. If you pretty much farm subcombines (ingredients that need to be crafted, i.e. hide > leather, thread > cloth) that are used in the recipes of popular skillup items for the 2 most popular EXPENSIVE crafts (goldsmithing and clothcraft), you can make a decent amount per day.. maybe not 1m, but you can probably make around 500-700k with simple effort.

Posted: April 1st, 2006, 10:12 am

momus123
momus123's Reps:
Can you fish coral fragment at lvl 1 fishing?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online