taultunleashed logois it possible to make 500k to 1mil at lvl46 in one day : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 44 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

is it possible to make 500k to 1mil at lvl46 in one day : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 5:15 pm

megashell
megashell's Reps:
im gunna be lvl 50 soon and im flat broke i need new armor and weapons and farming just isnt cutting it is there a way to make a ton of cash quickly and easy in a day at my current lvl?

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 5:32 pm

davidvandamn
davidvandamn's Reps:
No, you could try camping some NM and pray for a drop... but the chances of getting the NM is slim and the chances to getting the drops are slim to none :)

You could possibly make 50-500k (depending on your server and skill) by fishing all day... but then again you can only catch about 200 or less fish each day.

Slow and steady and thrifty spending helps you get more rich.

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 8:25 pm

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
Quite difficult to make 0.5-1 mil in a day. Only possible way would be to camp NMs, but presently, only hoo mjuu is relatively "campable" at your lvl.

BCNM is a good choice though.

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 1:37 pm

alex2001
alex2001's Reps:
It is possible but it takes allot of work.

Guild is the most guranteed way but most work because you need to farm eveything after a while though it will pay off.

NM Hunting Ewwwww. Gl on this i guess

Farming gives fast results but are allot of work too. I know of one thing you can farm that might get close to a 500k but it depends on luck and skill.

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 5:20 pm

taruspinal
taruspinal's Reps:
or if you have a craft.... say for me clothcraft, i desythn, but you need to be smart in what you do, for me, i do something really fun

*lets the secret out*

Requirements:
at least - Cloth 60, Sub Goldsmithing 30 (haven't tried it lower than this)
and at least 100k to spend on the materials or farm the crystals and 50k to spend on the items

White mitts from NPC about 2k per, desythn down to Wool, Silk and Gold thread

gold thread on my server is 80k per!
silk thread on my server is 2k-5k per
and wool goes from 2k-4k

also i do this in MH, where if the crystal breaks, i don't lose the mitts
*has Lightning elemental glow* from tarutaru stools HELPS MUCH! and they costed me like 500 gil to make *has woodworking up to 60*

another thing would be the Tosendo(sp?) thing in lower jeuno, if you have access to it, you can go there, and desythn some cotton kyhan(sp?) where you get 7-9 per, which at 1.5k per boot will net you 10k - 15k per sythn depending on your lvl of cloth, and how your server's economy is going, mine sells for 25k-50k per stack of cotton thread, and 30k for stack of cotton cloth(since alot of the drops from ghost have the cotton cloth, alot of the campers for crypt ghost and spook sell there stuff in jeuno)

but that's how i make millions in a day, selling silk thread and gold thread in jeuno, wool i used for my GP's which you can do, or sell them also... which range from 14k-20k per stack on my server :P

just alittle insentive to lvl cloth and goldsmithing at the same time, also, you can try to HQ alot of lower lvl stuff say a heko obi +1 sells for 30k on my server, the materials per runs about 2k if you know where to get them, so in a sense you can make 28k per sythn if you know what you are doing

the other alternative is just to lvl with the gear you have, and hope and pray you don't get made fun of :P (i did that with my WHM, got to lvl 40 still had lvl 11 doublet on cuz i thought it looked cool and didn't have my cloth up high enough to make my own wool or cotton doublet to upgrade to, or didn't have the time to farm as a WHM :P)

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 2:46 am

kewitt
kewitt's Reps:
Takes some time, but chocobo digging. yes. I make 100-300k/hour. You can do that at 20.

3 mules so the stuff sell fast and I am always underselling the AH by 10-20% so it goes fast.

personal best is 380k/30 min chocobo digging.

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 6:44 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
I actually tried chocobo digging, but gave up after sometime because it is too time consuming to level up the digging skills. @@;
But for people with patience, digging can make you alot of gil... If you know the repop time for the expensive ores in an area, you can easily make millions in a day.

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 7:20 am

cquintela
cquintela's Reps:
I can make 600-800k in a day with fishing bot.

Fishing corals fragments in Onzozo. 200k a stack in my server.

With mogenhacement water i can get 3-4 stacks before fatigue kicks.

Just need a high lv fisherman skills for less fatigue.

P.S. my english sucks, sorry, i learned my english watching Discovery Channel lol.

Posted: October 24th, 2005, 5:37 am

soniti

Total Posts: 56
soniti's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
cquintela (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

P.S. my english sucks, sorry, i learned my english watching Discovery Channel lol.

This is the best post I've seen all day- LOL

~Soniti

Posted: November 2nd, 2005, 4:53 pm

darkriku
darkriku's Reps:
You can always buy it from IGE. I dont know if there Halloween cupon still works but thats what i did lol!!!

Posted: November 3rd, 2005, 2:00 am

rreite2233
rreite2233's Reps:
your only option for making gil that fast is camping a NM and praying :lol:

I can make about 200k with 2hr worth of work and then waiting for it to sell in the auction house.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE PRICES OF 6 stacks of SHEEPWOOL vs 1 stack of WOOL CLOTH **BEFORE ** YOU START THIS. Each server may be different ^^ this will widely depend on the availability of items to you as well.

need level 42? + clothcraft.

buy the cheapest sheepwool you can find. 6 stacks of sheepwool crafted into wool thread then wool cloth can make 1 stack of wool cloth. I would make about 30k profit per stack of cloth doing this and I can make about 6 stacks per hour. You can also do this with linen and cotton but the profit is a bit lower -- but you can do it with lower cloth level too so may work if you are just starting out.

Also, may try this with Velvet cloth but can be a slow seller. Another good way to get the sheepwool is to camp Stray Mary. Bring a few stacks of wind crystals with you and slaughter the sheep!! Sheepskin x2 + wind crystal = 1 sheepwool. Level 2 capped leathercrafting I believe :-) I've never leveled leathercrafting yet but I rarely ever break these.

It is beyond me why someone that uses, for example, Wool Cloth in synths will not get their cloth this way. So much cheap lol. I guess they are just lazy or have a lot of gil to waste by just buy the cloth ^^

Posted: November 15th, 2005, 6:19 pm

devilsminion
devilsminion's Reps:
You Can Do my Guide i Post in The Submission Section i made 90k in 1hr with a friend but you will get aggro alot so your friend must have patience :p Or you Can do BCNM 40 in Giddeus Thats wat i did b4

Posted: November 16th, 2005, 12:00 pm

supershick
supershick's Reps:
Hey Cquintela....I was wondering what lure or bait do u use for coral fragments and can you give us an exact location to fish? I'm level 96 fishing so I hope I can fish this up. Thanks bud. I love Discovery channel too....i watch mammals do it on the discovery channel.

-SuperShick

Posted: November 18th, 2005, 6:12 am

cquintela
cquintela's Reps:
Go to Labirynth of Onzozo, any pond in there, no monsters, just rusty leggings and Corals.

I use minow, cos its cheap, and my line dont snap too much, i can fish 12 stacks of corals with 30 minows in there, using a Lu Shang rod, composite broke too much.

150-200k a stack in my server X 12 stacks a day = @.@

Good luck

Posted: November 23rd, 2005, 4:59 pm

devilsminion
devilsminion's Reps:
yea thats also good money making in Labirynth of Onzozo but wat lvl fishing are u cquintela?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online