Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Sry palmwarez i guess it is on other sites :(

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 12:41 am

tault_palmwarez
tault_palmwarez's Reps:
Well there elemex. I see it on Allakazham. But you did not do a very good job of researching. If you notice, Allakazham has the only places for them to be found as Cape Teriggan and Sea Serpent Grotto AND IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT IT DROPPING THE ANGEL SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not question the existence of this creature. You should read the posts a little more carefully. I had only stated that it was not well known that you could fish them at this spot. Also, you had said in your passed post that before you were lvling your RNG in kuftal beside the pond and there were 3 people trying for the Devil Manta there. Well, how did you know they were fishing for the Devil Manta? Did you look at their fishing gear? Unless you use a fly lure, then you have little chance of fishing this up. Also, what the heck were you doing lvling in that one spot for 3 hours? You actually waited for the respawn of the few mobs there? Wow, that must have been real borring and slow. Is this usually how you level? Interesting. I smell something fishing in this statement of yours. Also, that implies that you knew about the Devil Manta being able to spawn in the first place. In which case you would have just stated in your first post that you know about it. Not spend many hours checking websites to see if I am telling the truth. So basically I smell a rat with that. Sounds like you just don't want me to get an account. Anyway, only one website you posted has the info. That is Somepage. I guess I must have missed it. But that does not mean it is well known. Out of all your stuff on Tault you can tell me that none of it is at least on any other webpage’s? I mean one website out of all the sites on the web have it, just one. That is well known to you? I mean if it was well known then ALL websites would have it. Also, this info on somepage has been a recent update to angel skin. So someone recently post the info to the admin at somepage. Anyway, what is the big deal? You said I would be a member after the merger with XUnleashed anyway, so this info was a very good tip. I put it together and posted it here. No one else did. So one website had the info on this. ONE. It is still a great tip. I think I deserve an account from this. I mean just judging from the amount of views on this page. Many of your members are reading this and obviously finding it useful. I mean there have not been any posts saying I am full of it or anything. We are talking about 100 of your members have seen this, so they have benefited from it. I mean if it were well known why would so many of your own members be checking this out? They would be like "Easy Angel Skin worth 1million.
Who cares, that is so old." But they aren't they are checking it out cause they have never seen it before, and they don't know about it so they check it out.

Also, since when does one person’s word mean enough for you admin. I mean, how do you know he is factual. I proved that Allakazham has the Devil Manta, but don't list it in Kuftal Tunnel and don't mention the Angel Skin. So that is bad research on elemex's part. He has bad facts.

I think I do deserve an account. Many people are looking at this thread. So obviously it is beneficial to you. Also, you basically said I would be a member soon once you merge with XUnleashed. So why not?

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 12:48 am

tault_palmwarez
tault_palmwarez's Reps:
Oh yeah, just so all who read this can see elemex's mistake here is the link to Allakazham. It has 2 diff pages for Devil Manta. Both don't mention is being in Kuftal Tunnel or that it drops Angel Skin. Check it out all.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/mob-searc ... evil+Manta

Nice research Elemex.

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 12:59 am

tault_palmwarez
tault_palmwarez's Reps:
Actually Elemex, unless you actually go the Kuftal Tunnel and use a Fly Lure, how do you even know I am not lying? Well? That means you had to have actually gone to this place before you read this post, have actually fished there with the Fly Lure. How did you find this out before? It isn't listed on any of the major web pages. Did you just sit down and it came to you one day? "Oh wait, I can sence something. I sence that if I travel to this exact spot in Kuftal with a Fly Lure I will fish up a Devil Manta. Also, it will drop an Angel Skin.

I was lucky to find this out. I shared it with you. You diss me even though you just found out yourself.

Don't lie Elemex. If you don't want me to get an account just hope I don't. Don't write down lies to make it look like this is well known. Showing one web page that has the info is not proving that it is well known. Also, why did you not post the link to Allakazham? Cause you knew that all Allakazham had was just the mob. Not that it was in Kuftal Tunnel or that it dropped Angel Skin. Also, where is the links to the rest of the proof? Please back up your claims. Also, try not to make an unfactual claims again please. Try to post facts.

Posted: June 29th, 2005, 3:03 am

asl18fs

Total Posts: 2707
asl18fs's Reps: 1
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Tault_palmwarez";p="109575 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
NOT EVEN XUNLESHED HAS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For you information this was posted on XUnleashed over 1 month before your post and even then most people I know in game knew about it.

Posted: June 29th, 2005, 1:55 pm

moonvball

Total Posts: 181
moonvball's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
Sorry bud but I'm with Asl18fs on this one. This has been posted on xunleashed for over a month and is very well know. You information is not a new and exciting secret but an old, yet still profitable one.

Better luck next time.

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (brought to you by asl18fs)

Posted: July 1st, 2005, 4:06 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
anyway, u didn't mention a thing about the somepage site which i posted and focused on alakazham. IMO, alak don't really have that accurate information... but oh well.... let's let the matter rest as others have proven u wrong, by the post in Xunleashed.

Posted: July 1st, 2005, 10:15 am

xjackelx
xjackelx's Reps:
Yeah, I can confirm the rest of the Xu peeps on this. Harrower had this posted, although he said it was for high lvl leather, it's actually a bonecraft product according to the AH. Regardless, it's a good post, it's old, and with the spam you splattered on after it, kinda just watered it down.

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 11:07 am

carrion21
carrion21's Reps:
This is well known by any lvl 75 ???/nin job, drops are 1/5 roughly and with THF knife somewhat better, I have a friend who carried the AH history alone for quite sometime. Sorry try again

BTW I hear there is a exploit that lets you make 40k per hour doing the warp spell quest in bastok. :?

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 10:13 pm

m3rcuryd3ath

Total Posts: 285
m3rcuryd3ath's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I dont understand why this is still so profitable if its so well known..but hell..I guess ill try it

Posted: July 27th, 2005, 4:01 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
the drop rate is very rare. but my friend got about 2-3 in 8hrs of fishing. He got sick of it and stopped.. lolx.

Edited for missing number.

Last edited by Guest on July 28th, 2005, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 27th, 2005, 2:25 pm

m3rcuryd3ath

Total Posts: 285
m3rcuryd3ath's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
i dont even think fishing is worth it anymore after all the changes and nerfs..seem more profitable to just mass buy moat carps, get lu shangs, and sell for profit lol...get an AH bot pretty easy way to make profit without doing anything

Posted: July 29th, 2005, 1:01 am

therandom
therandom's Reps:
hahaa palm got pwned...

Posted: August 15th, 2005, 4:59 pm

zackwarrior
zackwarrior's Reps:
hmm i think this was posted on the old version on XUnleashed's Site like now 3 months aggo, thx for the info kinda old :lol:

Posted: August 15th, 2005, 5:37 pm

sausagesamurai
sausagesamurai's Reps:
your lil devil manta thing is pretty well known they sell 2.3 mil on my server and everyone is saleing them , Ive been fishing them for months its so well known that even the gil sellers have started to do it. Belive me it doesnt rate anything premiem

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online