taultunleashed logoEasy Angel Skin worth 1million. : FFXI Submissions - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

Easy Angel Skin worth 1million. : FFXI Submissions - Page 3

Posted: August 16th, 2005, 4:25 pm

drillbit
drillbit's Reps:
Tault_palmwarez (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
We are talking about making 8MILLION IN 6 HOURS!!!! That is more then a million an hour.

I was fishing around in Kuftal Tunnel and I made a shocking discovery. Angel skin is dropped off a mob fished up in Kuftal Tunnel and goes for about 1million on most servers. This monster is not an NM and can be fished up at level 0-100 fishing and is Easy Prey to level 75's. That’s why this is an easy and a very profitable exploit. In the room where Amemet pops turn left and go north until you see spiders and Goblins. Remember to have sneak and invisible up, and continue heading north. You will see a small pond to your left, this is where to fish. Use a strong rod like Mithran or Composite and a fly lure to fish this up. The drop is pretty good if you're a THF getting it about half the time. I have sat here and fished up about 8 Angel Skins in a 6 hour session. That is 8 million in 6 hours.

Now I am pretty sure I will net a Premium Account for this. I have a friend who brags about your site. He won't tell me anything about it other then your site ROCKS, the bustard. I asked him to look for this on it. He said he didn't see it.

I also tried to find info about it on the web. Not even Allakhazam has any mobs dropping Angel Skin in Kuftal Tunnel. I scoured the web for info on this for a week. HAHAHAHAHA, NO ONE HAS THIS!

I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future about a Premium Account.

mob name?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online