[ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Combat Arms : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion

Posted: January 5th, 2009, 2:58 pm

armsrace

Total Posts: 13
armsrace's Reps: 0
Was wondering if anyone plays it.

Its a pretty decent FPS thats also free. Which is always good cuz I'm cheap.

the graphics are actually pretty good for a free game. especially if you have a decent gaming computer.

*link* → http://combatarms.nexon.net/

there are also plenty of hacks for it. I dont want to be advertising or anything >.<

but if you want to play, and more importantly want to hack, take a look at thisgamesux.net

there's also other fps hacks on there, but i never tried those.

there's free and ones you have to pay for. but i would say stick to the free ones, they work well enough for me.

let me know what you guys think.

if anyone wants screenies of me playing i could post them just for fun.

Posted: January 19th, 2009, 2:22 pm

distorted illusion

Total Posts: 72
distorted illusion's Reps: 3
premium
Hacking in a skill based game [FPS for example] is lame, and only shows that you have none.

That being said, I'm all for sploiting game mechanics.. because that's not affecting anyone else.

Here's a free one..

You and a buddy join the same team in a Snowball Fight match.. find a nice quiet place and one of you guys chain shoot the wall to freeze yourself, while the other uses the shovel to unfreeze you. Switch off every other game, or 50 points whatever..

Can get 700-2000 exp and $ a round, depending on how long it is.

PS: Combat Arms is a fairly decent [SoF2 style]FPS.. the only downside is it's free so they don't exactly have the best "hacking" defenses..

Posted: January 19th, 2009, 3:43 pm

armsrace

you mean they have absolutely no hacking defenses, thats why just about everyone is hacking or exploiting some kind of bug.

also, dont go insinuating i'm lame til you play me legit, fair enough?

Posted: January 19th, 2009, 9:05 pm

distorted illusion

Total Posts: 72
distorted illusion's Reps: 3
premium
Hacking a skill based game completely ruins it for everyone else.

Not only that, but because hacking is so prevalent, even legit players like myself get labeled as a hacker just because we can actually kill people.. and it just kills any fun you may be having.

Just my 2c. I realize this is a hacking site.. so I'm sure my opinions are definitely in the minority.

All in all it's a fun game if you ignore the occasional blatant hacker.. and of course the "WTF AIMBOTTER" spam..

Posted: January 20th, 2009, 2:24 pm

armsrace

It does ruin it for a lot of people. Thats what prompted me to start using the available hacks for it in the first place. I was playing legit for a while, and then people OD'ed with the hacking, and my kill death went to !@#$%^&*. So i started hacking. But they just patched a lot so maybe it will go back to legit playing. I enjoy playing legit more, dont get me wrong here, i agree with you, but in a game community where every other person is hacking... ruining the game for other people is not a sufficient reason not to hack. With the state of the game as it was for a legit player, you either had to quit, deal with the odds, or buy nexons "elite master" bs or whatever it was. Or start hacking.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online