taultunleashed logoMXO Bot: Interlock (Auto Level, Loot, Decompile, and more) : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

MXO Bot: Interlock (Auto Level, Loot, Decompile, and more) : FPS / MMORPG / RTS Discussion - Page 2

Posted: December 1st, 2005, 8:30 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea wouldnt that be your pixels? Are you using a funky monitor or laptop? Try getting new video card drivers.

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 1:53 pm

e_overlord
e_overlord's Reps:
so where is the link to download/

Posted: June 12th, 2006, 12:09 pm

kevin129
kevin129's Reps:
This didn't work very well for me.

First off, I'm not understanding the point of placing the loot at the left, for nodecomp.exe. I mean i did everything you said, I wasin a gang hideout, with plently of npcs around. I killed a guy, and got the loot top left, and turned on the bot ... it never selected the nearest enemy, and when i selected it for the bot, it deselected it, or when it killed it, never selected the nearest enemy. So if you could please tell me what i'm doing wrong that'd be great.

Secondly, the AutoIT, I couldn't figure out how to work it, so that'd be great to. Plus, do you want us to get pills for heal and put it into slot 10?

Thanks,
kevin

Posted: July 14th, 2006, 2:30 pm

markrawlings
markrawlings's Reps:
I can get it to kill, but it aint looting?

Posted: July 22nd, 2006, 8:25 am

spartatdi
spartatdi's Reps:
same here, it kills but it doesn't loot

Posted: July 22nd, 2006, 9:08 am

spartatdi
spartatdi's Reps:
i was wrong the bot DOES work. just not very well. i'm still having a problem with it trying to target ppl out of range or follow people too far away.

here's how i got it to kill and loot. set your computer's resolution to 1024x768. if you're on a laptop or widescreen monitor, you'll have to find the option (probably in your Advanced display settings) to CENTER the display, simulating a square shaped monitor, suitable for 1024x768. Then your pointer will be perfectly accurate.

Now, 1.open MxO.
2.set the res to 1024x768, windowed.
3.set controls to FPS, and bind 'F' to Interlock.
4.put your attacks on hotbar 1 and 2 like the Bot says
5.press OK on the bot window, set your options (6, 99999 seems to work fine).

5.the bot is now running. if there is an enemy nearby, he will attack it, you MAY have to select the enemy for the bot.
6. once the enemy is dead, you will notice that your char is still trying to execute special attacks, and he'll just be standing there, this is ok.
7. pay attention to your chat menu, after a few seconds you will see the bot executes the "/face" command on the dead body, then the mouse cursor will slowly drag downwards until it can double click the dead body. your loot window will open, and the mouse cursor will jerk to a specific spot. this exact place where your cursor jerked to is where your loot window's TAKE ALL button needs to be placed.

8. once you've placed the TAKE ALL button where it needs to be, press the button to loot the body, which SHOULD effectively reset the bot and it will now operate properly, but if not....

find an enemy and manually enter interlock. but once you do, you're done. the bot will now /face the enemy, /follow to get close, press F to intiate combat, kill, /face the body, move the cursor downwards to the corpse and double click, and jerk the cursor to the TAKE ALL button and click. the bot will repeat over and over.

now, this bot is flawed bc your char will frequently attempt to select enemies too far away to follow, thus killing the bot pretty much. so i'd look for a room with a high concentration of NPCs in a very small area, so the bot isn't targeting people a mile away. a roof with a MB might be a good idea. or an exile hideout boss room that is completely enclosed by doors, it cannot be an extension of a long hallway or something.

Posted: July 22nd, 2006, 9:24 am

spartatdi
spartatdi's Reps:
actually i'm not quite sure what the problem is...when i bound 'F' to free fire i didn't have a problem with losing targets, but the looting got messed up, although my guy was constantly killing and TRYING to loot. the pattern got out of sync, like the cursor would be trying to loot when i was still killing the guy. moving it back to F for Interlock.

running the bot against ASP mobs in roger's way, i looted about 200k/hr. so the bot is next to useless for info farming. lvling it might be better as i'm sure i killed many more than i looted bc the commands got out of sync frequently.

Posted: September 28th, 2006, 7:44 pm

jessica124
jessica124's Reps:
Im only level 12 and when i went out in a mob of orange names it just sat there and i was attked

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 12:01 am

bedjr12
bedjr12's Reps:
Anyone know if this bot still works? ie...did the bugs get fix?

Posted: February 21st, 2007, 1:04 pm

spartatdi
spartatdi's Reps:
the bot kind of works but it frequently bugs and if you leave the bot for an hour or more you're very likely to come back to find the bot screwed up and got nothing done for you the whole time. i don't recommend messing with it.

Posted: July 1st, 2007, 8:56 am

bevel187
bevel187's Reps:
bot works pretty fine for me
just needs a tad bit tweaking
and you need to find a proper place to do it

Posted: July 1st, 2007, 11:11 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Want to create an extra guide bevel for newbies? We will award some extra tu bucks to you :)

Posted: July 3rd, 2007, 1:49 am

bevel187
bevel187's Reps:
Sure, no problem.
One quick question.
Do you know if there still is a auto-heal script?

thx

Posted: July 3rd, 2007, 8:53 pm

bevel187
bevel187's Reps:
still need some testing to do
ill put up a tut this weekend
the thing is, you need to run tests all the time.

also messing with my own macro's
but stuff looks very good

did like 400k xp last night in less then 6 hours
Cus i woke up. Found my guy was in loading area.
then jacked in to find out my pants were unstable LOL

Posted: December 22nd, 2007, 8:24 am

klingon
klingon's Reps:
If I could get the unlock pass phrase I could do some tweaking of the coding

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online