taultunleashed logoFlyFF good leveling spot and strategie. : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

FlyFF good leveling spot and strategie. : General Discussion

Posted: February 25th, 2008, 1:43 pm

maroke
maroke's Reps:
After you have gotten your first job, you should train up at least 3 more levels so you are at level 18 or higher. Fly to Saint Morning and find a high level mage (lv 30-45). Party up with the mage. (Note: this works best if you are an assist). Fly to the area in Saint Morning where the cardpuppet mob is and have the mage attack while you heal him/her. If you want you can join in the fighting every once in a while. Cardpuppets are leveled at around lv40, and because of this huge difference in level, you will gain a large amount of experience in no time at all. You may ask, "why just cardpuppets?" the answer is, that i dont know why but they seem to grant more experience to lower level players than any other mob. Keep killing them one by one and as fast as possible. Within a few hours, you will have gained at least six levels before the exp flow slows. Results may vary from user to user. I GUARANTEE that this will get you into the high 20s if you start at level 18. Try it out.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online