blue large dot

How do you want to die? : General Discussion

Posted: February 29th, 2008, 5:17 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
Me:

1. Heart attack from too much pleasure while I'm givin it to some milf.
2. Drug OD.
3. Drive a car off of a cliff.
4. Drive a car filled with rattlesnakes off a cliff.
5. absolutely smash a deer with my car, pratically vaporizing the deer when the collision happens.
6. Drug OD.... again.
7. D1ck explodes from being too big and then I bleed to death.

Or, better yet, all of them together:

Driving a car thats full of rattlesnakes off a cliff while i'm putting it in some random milf after I had just injected an enormous amount of heroin directly into my @ss while having a massive heart attack right after I had just vaporized a deer because I hit it going so fast and at the same time my d1ck exploding causing me to slowly bleed to death.

As a plus, the milf would also end up dieing.

Also, if I live to an old age I'm going to go on "the price is right" and win a nice Caribbean cruise complete with water skiing and snorkeling experiences, a prize no one over 50 should be allowed to win. Then im going to find a nice crevice to die in and wedge myself in it. A few weeks later, after I would have gotten nice and smelly, they would find my corpse. Upon reading my will they would discover that my final wishes were to send my dead corpse, unchanged from the state that they found me in the crevice, on the Caribbean cruise and to make sure that I receive the water skiing and snorkeling experiences. I would piss so many people off, it would be great.

...... I think its safe to say that I'm definitely going to hell.

What about you? How do you want to die? Don't be afraid of posting if your a lurker.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Last edited by kourath on February 29th, 2008, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 29th, 2008, 10:16 pm

vaxthemonk

Total Posts: 379
vaxthemonk's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
That's totally amazing. I don't think anyone can top your combined death.

If I could die in 1 way just to piss people off... I'd want to go by spontaneously combusting while in a very VERY crowded area after a fat dude just let out a huge fart.

Posted: February 29th, 2008, 10:28 pm

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
vaxthemonk (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
after a fat dude just let out a huge fart.

lol dude I've always wanted to walk around public places just ripping major amounts of @ss and then acting like it wasn't me.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Last edited by kourath on February 29th, 2008, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 29th, 2008, 10:32 pm

lionhart180

Total Posts: 43
lionhart180's Reps: 2
You know that incredible zombie kill in Resident evil, the movie, #1?

Yeah, the one where the hot chick in mini skirt runs up, jumps, locks her legs around the zombie's neck, twists, and snaps?

That's how I want to die... except we're naked...

and wet...

Or choking on something extremely delicious, like a large quantity of chocolate mousse or something :o

Posted: February 29th, 2008, 10:37 pm

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
the hot chick in mini skirt runs up, jumps, locks her legs around the zombie's neck

fap fap fap

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: March 1st, 2008, 9:12 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Me:

1. Jump out of a plane 3000 ft in the air without a parachute.
2. Hit a speedbump at 200 mph and try to actually go into the air instead of just smashing into the ground.
3. Shoot something with a .50 cal sniper and have the bullet ricochet back and hit me between the eyes.
4. Get 100+ police cars to be chasing me and eventually drive me off a cliff while taking some with me.

I wish I could do those all at the same time, but it's not going to happen since 1 and 2 would basically kill me on impact. 2, 3, and 4 I could theoretically do, which would just be plain freakin awesome!!!

Posted: March 1st, 2008, 1:50 pm

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
waitinginshadow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
3. Shoot something with a .50 cal sniper and have the bullet ricochet back and hit me between the eyes.

EPIC

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: March 1st, 2008, 4:21 pm

vaxthemonk

Active User > 50 Posts
waitinginshadow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Me:

1. Jump out of a plane 3000 ft in the air without a parachute.
2. Hit a speedbump at 200 mph and try to actually go into the air instead of just smashing into the ground.
4. Get 100+ police cars to be chasing me and eventually drive me off a cliff while taking some with me.

I wish I could do those all at the same time, but it's not going to happen since 1 and 2 would basically kill me on impact. 2, 3, and 4 I could theoretically do, which would just be plain freakin awesome!!!

You could be going 200mph with a 100 squad car chase going after you then hit a speedbump which throws you into the air and off a 3000 foot cliff.. while falling you could shoot at the cop car behind you and get the ricochet action...

Or better yet, you could be doing a drive-by when the bullet ricochets off a pole and hits you between the eyes. This catches police attention. Your corps of a foot smashes down the gas pedal and you end up at 200mph, hit a speedbump and your body flys out the windshield~ landing in a cargo plane. The crew notices you when they reach 3,000FT and dumps you out~ you land on an old woman.

Posted: March 1st, 2008, 9:49 pm

waitinginshadow

LMAO, I love you both

Posted: March 1st, 2008, 10:38 pm

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
vaxthemonk (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Or better yet, you could be doing a drive-by when the bullet ricochets off a pole and hits you between the eyes. This catches police attention. Your corps of a foot smashes down the gas pedal and you end up at 200mph, hit a speedbump and your body flys out the windshield~ landing in a cargo plane. The crew notices you when they reach 3,000FT and dumps you out~ you land on an old woman.

You have just won the thread.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 2:37 am

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 6:00 am

waitinginshadow

orz

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 8:09 am

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
orz

Fack, we went over what this means before but I forgot

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 8:50 am

vaxthemonk

Active User > 50 Posts
its a lil dude banging his head on the ground.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 9:45 am

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
lol

i fail

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online