taultunleashed logoplans to set up a funcom secret world forum? : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 25 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

plans to set up a funcom secret world forum? : General Discussion

Posted: May 8th, 2012, 11:01 am

kpfitzgerald

Total Posts: 12
kpfitzgerald's Reps: 0
i am planning on moving to the secret world since TOR was a bust for me and my wife... any plans to set up a forum link for it.

Posted: May 8th, 2012, 12:05 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I second this

Posted: May 11th, 2012, 5:59 pm

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
I third this!

Just been playing the beta weekend and i already bought a lifetime sub for it last month :D

Not noticed anything 'exploit' wise myself yet though...
Early days!

Posted: May 12th, 2012, 12:28 am

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
lifetime sub for a funcom game? oh dear.

Posted: May 12th, 2012, 8:15 am

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
hokuto78 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

When you've got money to burn, I say let it burn.

Posted: May 14th, 2012, 6:40 am

kpfitzgerald

krizzy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hokuto78 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

When you've got money to burn, I say let it burn.

I also did a lifetime... a few of my guildies did also or would they be called (cabalists?)

Posted: June 6th, 2012, 9:42 am

kpfitzgerald

And still no TSW entry???? I am sad panda... may not pay for another year of sub to this site!!!

Posted: June 20th, 2012, 6:16 am

gamegirl6

Total Posts: 36
gamegirl6's Reps: 34
premium
Chillax guys, I'm sure they will add a TSW forum when the game is released.

I've been playing the beta myself and it's decent, although I have to say I was expecting more conspiracy and intrigue and trying to keep out of the public eye (hence "secret") rather than rampaging swarm of zombies destroying entire towns. And SP=levels. But that said, I still like it for the change of pace: No elves or stoopid dorfs, no "kill 10 a giant rats", etc.

PS: I just had the though that really we should be posting in the Beta section of the forum. :p

Posted: July 1st, 2012, 8:20 am

kpfitzgerald

gamegirl6 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Chillax guys, I'm sure they will add a TSW forum when the game is released.

I've been playing the beta myself and it's decent, although I have to say I was expecting more conspiracy and intrigue and trying to keep out of the public eye (hence "secret") rather than rampaging swarm of zombies destroying entire towns. And SP=levels. But that said, I still like it for the change of pace: No elves or stoopid dorfs, no "kill 10 a giant rats", etc.

PS: I just had the though that really we should be posting in the Beta section of the forum. :p

meh... games realesed... well for me, and all the prepays. still no forum... continue with the sad panda

Posted: July 3rd, 2012, 10:39 am

kpfitzgerald

Official Launch is today... still no forum.

Posted: July 3rd, 2012, 1:33 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Its being looked into right now. Bunch of other little things to fix first.

Posted: July 7th, 2012, 1:39 am

floracca

Total Posts: 4
floracca's Reps: 1
still no forum!! :?:

Posted: July 9th, 2012, 12:46 pm

negative

Total Posts: 34
negative's Reps: 4
premium
I nominate to have this subforum as well.

Honestly wasn't expecting a lot from this game, but bought it to give me something to do til GW2.

But tbh, this game has by far the best level design and questing system/setup I've ever played. And I've played them all since UO/Meridian 59 days.

The Secret World seriously makes all other MMO developers look lazy, in regards to questing and level design. The skill based system I'm also really loving.

Wish it was more PVP/RVR oriented, would be my only complaint. It's perfectly setup for some epic RVR, being there are three factions, which I believe is key to any pvp/rvr game, since it is self balancing.

Posted: July 15th, 2012, 4:55 am

kpfitzgerald

negative (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I nominate to have this subforum as well.

Honestly wasn't expecting a lot from this game, but bought it to give me something to do til GW2.

But tbh, this game has by far the best level design and questing system/setup I've ever played. And I've played them all since UO/Meridian 59 days.

The Secret World seriously makes all other MMO developers look lazy, in regards to questing and level design. The skill based system I'm also really loving.

Wish it was more PVP/RVR oriented, would be my only complaint. It's perfectly setup for some epic RVR, being there are three factions, which I believe is key to any pvp/rvr game, since it is self balancing.

yeah the PVP is decent, but could be better, but like most mmo's pvp is a side note. Fusang is awesome to level up in... I am QL8 Chaos and literally face-melting any noob QL 9+. although swrods give me a run for my money... funny thing is since i have done half my skill and ability points in PVP my faction rank is low... so other players think i am noob lowbie... :) can you say sleeper?

Posted: July 18th, 2012, 5:58 am

kpfitzgerald

floracca (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
still no forum!! :?:

still no forum

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online