[ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Quick Question : General Discussion

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 7:45 pm

WowHomer

Total Posts: 1400
WowHomer's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Has there been any discussin matters on the TU Shop whilst I was gone? im very excited for it to arrive :D so is there any due date or anything to say when the ETA of the TU Shop will be out?

Happy Hacking! (I thought this is kinda funny :lol: )

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 8:02 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
release date most likely when the big update happens. no release date yet planned.

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 8:03 pm

jayjay42
jayjay42's Reps:
what is the TUshop? is that where u spend ur TUbucks to buy ingame stuff or something?

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 8:23 pm

lilfisher

thats the plan. instead of currently having to PM tault_admin to purchase a premium with 1000 TU bucks you could buy it in the store instantly. there is a plan to put in stuff to buy giftcards or atleast thats what the demo store that used to exist (was taken down not long after the store was announced, i dont think google has it anymore) there was something that pointed to giftcards but there was no definate answer on that. there was also talk of currency purchases and account purchases on the forums but again no definate answer on there.

will there be more to purchase than just a premium? yes there will but also as what was specified in the origional few posts by TA discussing the store a premium will be the only thing available to non-premium members to purchase. after you have bought a premium membership by bucks, cash, or earned or are currently a premium member you have access to the other items to purchase. again this may have changed in the writing of the store. no definate answer exists as of yet. store will be released in a future forum update, no ETA set (last few times a ETA was set it was completly blown so no longer is one set).

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 9:35 pm

jayjay42
jayjay42's Reps:
ok that would be good, what are the giftcards, what would they do?

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 9:54 pm

lilfisher

giftcards are to game paces like gamestop for example. not positive if its that store because its been so long since i saw it but it should be something like that. expect a lot of bucks for those sorta things :)

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 10:07 pm

jayjay42
jayjay42's Reps:
ok then. i got a question to all u premium members, how do u get bucks so fast!? like lilfisher u got like 4000! how u get that much, do u get them faster then non-premium members or something?

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 10:15 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
it just takes some time, 1 post = 1 tubuck. he has 4k posts, hence 4k bucks. You can also get them through programming, writing guides, submitting usefull information, ect.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 10:15 pm

lilfisher

we gain them at the same speed as non-premium members. premium members got the ability to point out plagarism in submissions and get 25 bucks when it is confirmed.

also look at my post count.
4209 TUBucks
they are both almost similar. although i know they are not entirely linked to eachother because i post a lot in general which gives no bucks i got that many because i point out quite a bit of submissions that are plagarism.

some premium members have a lot of bucks because they are very active and have the posts to prove it or they keep on submitting after they have premium so they get TU bucks. sometimes its 200 for a exploit or a guide but it can be around 1000 for a program. if its something great they get even more than average. also some members do special things such as they are gfx artists for the site so they get extra bucks with every submission they do to TA depending on what he asks for.

other members make TU bucks by answering the ask a pro questions. there are tons of ways to make bucks. also another way would be to look up locs for exhume services in the future for every game. those give a nice chunk of bucks depending on how many you do.

and so on. if you got more questions on this feel free to ask but i may not reply until after midnight because i have to finish the guide. this allready took 3 minutes to write out ; ;

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 10:50 pm

jayjay42
jayjay42's Reps:
ok then thanks, lilfisher how long u been a member? and what do u think the easiest way to get TUbucks is?

P.S what guide?

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 10:53 pm

lilfisher

lilfisher

Premium Member
4210 TUBucks

says it all in there

guide for the contest which is over in about 5 minutes.

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 10:58 pm

jayjay42
jayjay42's Reps:
lol oh yea it does, sorry bout that, ok kool, is it a WOW guide?

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 11:04 pm

lilfisher

its a ffxi guide on one specific job, beastmaster. look at it if you like and leave a comment if you want. http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... p?p=228014

i am officially the ffxi mod but i try to cover every section as much as possible. i began to play wow a bit so i can mess around here more than i can other games and by reading these forums for so long i picked up a lot of information.

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 11:09 pm

jayjay42
jayjay42's Reps:
oh ok well i dont play FFXi so yea... how long u been playing WOW for? do you have WOW glider?

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 11:11 pm

lilfisher

i have wow gilder and dont use it. its not up to give free but its up for trade/sale. i played wow for about 2 months and quit it.

also moved to general because this it does not belong in wow discussion

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online