taultunleashed logoSelling Unlimited Session DEMONBUDDY Version, ONLY $30 - HAV : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Selling Unlimited Session DEMONBUDDY Version, ONLY $30 - HAV : General Discussion

Posted: January 6th, 2013, 2:56 am

turpinelevel

Total Posts: 1
turpinelevel's Reps: 0
We are not resellers.

Only $30 for Unlimited Session Demonbuddy version. Don't waste your money buying 1 session for 1 year for $34 or 3 sessions for $100 from Bosslands when you can buy unlimited sessions from me for a LIFETIME.

Am I legitimate? Yes, although I am not verified on epicnpc and have a verified Paypal business account. I will help you with everything and setup of the bot, which is easy please read below, and I can contact you via skype or email.

I'm taking paypal and bitcoin payments only. Also taking WoW Gold.

This is a version of Demonbuddy, a popular botting software, that has unlimited sessions. Bot on as many accounts as you want for as long as you want for cheap. It's the same exact thing as honorbuddy but it has unlimited sessions.

Extremely easy to setup, all it requires is an extraction of a .rar file and then your pretty much set. The DB folder is already created for you in in the file. I can give you the virtual item over email or skype, whatever is best for you.

Requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package

Add me on skype:
Email me at:
I will help you set it up if any problems should arise, it is very easy to set up so don't worry!

Have I ever been banned?
Of course when you bot you can get banned but DB in my opinion is the best botting software out right now and is a most have for people who don't want to get banned. I usually run my Diablo 3 bot 12 hours a day farming dungeons for legendaries and gold and have been doing so for 2 months. Haven't been banned yet and have made plenty of money.

Pictures of DB and what you will get:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Any questions feel free to contact me on skype, any time, I am on most of the day.
Please leave feedback after purchase and make sure to post in the thread!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online