taultunleashed logoThis is really screwed : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

This is really screwed : General Discussion

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 3:10 pm

mmmeeenotyou
mmmeeenotyou's Reps:
Ok, you guys LIE and cheat with our bank accounts. I am reporting you to Paypal for false advertising. Everywhere on your site says your premium membership is ONLY $3.95 and I mean every place I looked. Only did I realize that it was $14.95 when I was in paypal logging in to Confirm payment. I am glad I saw that BEFORE I clicked submit. FRAUD. You can NOT do that. You have to tell exactly what the price is BEFORE you direct people to the payment site, or that is considered false advertising. Your site has been reported to Paypal for FRAUD. Thanks and have a good day.

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 3:49 pm

mmmeeenotyou
mmmeeenotyou's Reps:
OK, reported to paypal. they confirmed, and will be locking you account/funds.

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 4:09 pm

alis4311

Total Posts: 38
alis4311's Reps: 2
this is just stupid.. they say that the monthly price for premium membership is $3.95 and that's no lie.. however there is a first time fee of $14.95

You can look at it as when you buy a game.. you pay $20 for it in store then the gametime costs $10/month. do you go complain to the Gamecompany?

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 4:29 pm

mmmeeenotyou
mmmeeenotyou's Reps:
alis4311 wrote:
this is just stupid.. they say that the monthly price for premium membership is $3.95 and that's no lie.. however there is a first time fee of $14.95

You can look at it as when you buy a game.. you pay $20 for it in store then the gametime costs $10/month. do you go complain to the Gamecompany?

NO, because it sas there is a monthly fee to play that game, and you can go to their website and they will tell you how much it is, not tell you one price and then charge another. If they want to charge 14.95 for the first month, fine, then TELL us! Don't try and hide it

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 4:38 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1982
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
I checked the sign up page ( http://www.taultunleashed.com/PremiumMembers/signup.php ) and there is no mention of the first time fee. Perhaps it should be added?

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 5:01 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30068
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
administrator
Mod in Training
That is the one time setup fee we dont hide it. We allow members to join multiple ways. 3 things.

1) User banned because he is actually a mod at another site. He has a premium account by the name of dienamoe that we already banned. On top of that he had another account that was trying to advertise a 3rd party macro site that is junk compared to ours. Stupid Advertisers.

2) Added it in there just in case people dont realize

3) Its not like we are hiding the fact lol it says on paypal lol.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online