blue large dot

Volunteers (Closed Topic) : General Discussion - Page 5

Posted: January 10th, 2007, 5:32 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
looks good a new eve section is coming tommorow to :). Pm me about the situation so i can add it on things to do.

Posted: January 11th, 2007, 10:36 pm

kutless
kutless's Reps:
I'm already a premium member and just looking to help.

Not sure if this helps in any field but I know a ton about Linux and *BSD security along with networking and traffic monitoring. I can also code in PHP, Perl, ASM, Java, C, CPP, Python, TCL and a few others. I have experience in programming for over 10 years now and work as a professional data analyst and perform security checksums along with programming patches for specific jobs. The firm I work at is pretty much a 'on call' type basis where larger companies would pay for our service to do whatever it is they enquire. So yeah, we know our stuff. Heh

Hit me up with a PM if you need anything.

PS. My previous job was a Security Administrator and basically what I did was perform local and remote security attempts on our network such as but not limited to: remote url compromising activity, local kernel compromising activity, remote bruteforce attacks and other types of remote and local procedures for security risks/tests. I then coded patches for those areas that could be compromised. Sort of like what I do now evidently. Hah

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 3:44 pm

ninjaxrage
ninjaxrage's Reps:
I'm Fairly active and could be a game news columnist or guide writer for Knight Online.

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 5:33 pm

lord_venom
lord_venom's Reps:
Mayb i can be a Guide Writer for world of warcraft, please message me and give me info.

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 5:36 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
its more like you have to be active on the forums and show up examples of your guides in submissions

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 5:52 pm

lord_venom
lord_venom's Reps:
hehe oh

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 6:50 pm

ninjaxrage
ninjaxrage's Reps:
Meh I'm writing a warrior guide atm. Donno if its gonna be any good.

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 2:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well try to release it. We are always looking for people to help make the site better :)

Posted: January 19th, 2007, 10:31 am

zedxxx
zedxxx's Reps:
I could be a guide for eq2 im always around so i would be a great help to the community email ally.wombat@ntlworld.com p.s. the servers i play are splitpaw guk and darathar :) :D :D :D :D

Posted: January 19th, 2007, 1:01 pm

lilfisher

post up a guide or two in the submissions section to show us your works to see if you would be a good guide writer please.

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 12:51 pm

kozarac
kozarac's Reps:
I was told to come heere because i pmed an admin one above me :) thanks asking how to become a premium member because i have no money well i dont know what i can do with my work but here is a link to my photobucket maby i can design or somehting

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Kozarac/

I dont know which are my best but here are a few i like :)

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 8:55 am

shadowterror
shadowterror's Reps:
Ill be a guide writer, i have alot of free time at school so ill be up for that.

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 1:26 pm

extacee
extacee's Reps:
I could be a guide writer

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 3:48 pm

lilfisher

as said before, to become a guide writer you need to show examples of your work.

Posted: January 24th, 2007, 5:33 pm

sernako
sernako's Reps:
I can write information guides for Guild Wars Nightfall quests and missions, also many things in the inside gaming. Email me. 8) adser_95@hotmail.com

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online