taultunleashed logoVolunteers (Closed Topic) : General Discussion - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 204 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
blue large dot

Volunteers (Closed Topic) : General Discussion - Page 7

Posted: February 18th, 2007, 7:06 am

rocalien
rocalien's Reps:
i can write mission guides for guildwars i have completed prophecies halfway through factions and halfway through nightfall so if needed ill do u some nice mission guides and hopefully get premium membership for my information so i can acces some of those sweet bots

Posted: February 18th, 2007, 9:14 am

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
wow, did you read anything? you must show examples of your work. also, your much more likely to get accepted if your fairly active before trying to become a volunteer.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: February 18th, 2007, 5:08 pm

tenant
tenant's Reps:
rofl, this has become quite amsuing how people want to get prem so bad they just post here and don't read anything.

THREAD DERAILED!

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 5:33 am

sondrehagen
sondrehagen's Reps:
If you need someone to write level guides I can do that quickly. Horde only. Mail me at sondre_hagen@hotmail.com

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 10:02 am

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
This is no different than a job interview!

Look, these guys are not going to go out of their way to to see if your any good (email, pm), nor will they just give you a premium just because you claim you can do something. You must PROVE to them you are good enough in 1 post. Use proper English, explain who you are, make a detailed post (be precise, don't beat around the bush) with a lot of examples/pictures in it.

examples:

EXCELLENT
kozarac (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I was told to come heere because i pmed an admin one above me :) thanks asking how to become a premium member because i have no money well i dont know what i can do with my work but here is a link to my photobucket maby i can design or somehting

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Kozarac/

I dont know which are my best but here are a few i like :)

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

EXCELLENT
dd0v3r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have 6 years programming experience in HTML, VB6, PHP, and C#. I am good at finding bugs and exploiting them. I am also good at memory and packet/socket-based hacking. I have a little bit of experience in reverse engineering and cracking programs. My main game of choice for hacking is Conquer Online, which I noticed has very little information. I could help in that area GREATLY as I have learned Conquer inside out.

Some of my work:

Current project:
Adventure Quest Cheat-Client:

Conquer Map Reader:

Universal Autoclicker:

GOOD (needs pictures/examples)
kutless (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm already a premium member and just looking to help.

Not sure if this helps in any field but I know a ton about Linux and *BSD security along with networking and traffic monitoring. I can also code in PHP, Perl, ASM, Java, C, CPP, Python, TCL and a few others. I have experience in programming for over 10 years now and work as a professional data analyst and perform security checksums along with programming patches for specific jobs. The firm I work at is pretty much a 'on call' type basis where larger companies would pay for our service to do whatever it is they enquire. So yeah, we know our stuff. Heh

Hit me up with a PM if you need anything.

PS. My previous job was a Security Administrator and basically what I did was perform local and remote security attempts on our network such as but not limited to: remote url compromising activity, local kernel compromising activity, remote bruteforce attacks and other types of remote and local procedures for security risks/tests. I then coded patches for those areas that could be compromised. Sort of like what I do now evidently. Hah

GOOD (needs to be more precise + pictures/examples)
redliberation (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Greetings all, I\'m writing this thread in regards to the newly released VSoH.

I'm MPS_BoudreauX (Hired Moderator/MMO Strategist of another MMO Strategy/Exploit site, I\'m here looking for a new community with VSoH support unlike my previous. I have been a mmorpg strategy writer now for 4 years (Since the closed beta release of SwG).

My example of this exploit is as follows:

Bind a spell/ability that not a attack, as in you will not need a selectable target. A Ability on yourself, such as the "Self Alteration" Sorceror Spell "Force Bubble".

What you will need to do is bind this spell (Or others of this effect, self abilities) to any hotkey, after this, place your character on Auto-Run, now, continue to press the hotkey associated with the skill you wish you level. After every few successful casts, you will be leveling that skill in great succession.

I found this exploit myself, last night. If you need *any* assistance with this, please mail me at: turnsoffpain@charter.net

Or Xfire: Syrool

-Thank you for your time and I hope you find this as useful as I did, it should be patched very soon as this is a very *basic* launch style exploit.

BAD
rocalien (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i can write mission guides for guildwars i have completed prophecies halfway through factions and halfway through nightfall so if needed ill do u some nice mission guides and hopefully get premium membership for my information so i can acces some of those sweet bots

BAD
sondrehagen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If you need someone to write level guides I can do that quickly. Horde only. Mail me at sondre_hagen@hotmail.com

BAD
lord_venom (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Mayb i can be a Guide Writer for world of warcraft, please message me and give me info.

BAD
sernako (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I can write information guides for Guild Wars Nightfall quests and missions, also many things in the inside gaming. Email me. 8) adser_95@hotmail.com

and everything else is pretty much bad.

PLEASE start making good requests! Many of you are very talented people who could help the site a lot but have failed to show it! When you make a good request you raise your chances of being accepted GREATLY. Thats all and thanks for reading.

Posted: February 24th, 2007, 9:48 am

kopro0
kopro0's Reps:
hey,,

I posted a few good hacks in the KO submissions area.
I was wondering if i can get free membership, I can post more hacks but if its useless...

Posted: February 24th, 2007, 12:15 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
it all depends what people think. if the community thinks its premium worthy and votes yay you will have a premium but if they vote nay it is not premium worthy and is locked. i bumped 3 submissions in hopes that someone will vote

Posted: February 24th, 2007, 12:36 pm

kopro0
kopro0's Reps:
and an other thing

I cant read my own topics in the submission area

Posted: February 24th, 2007, 2:20 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
you should be able to read any topic you posted so you can edit it. currently the forums a bit buggy, it could be because they are planning an update but i dont know

Posted: February 25th, 2007, 1:04 pm

kickassjoe
kickassjoe's Reps:
Here are some of the programs I have made (below). Most of them are applications, not bots, because taking a screenshot of a bot in action would be useless, and most of my bots are for my own private use, and therefore do not need options to be set. I just made a Dragonfable bot (still working on it) to be released here on Tault (before I realized that xunleashed and Exhume were like programming languages in a way (or run scripts at least(VBScript right?!))) Well, anyways, I was planning on learning VBScript and writing scripts to be released on the forums for public use, but as far as I know, Exhume has different functions that can be utilized, and I don't have Exhume...

Here are some links to my programs:

h1.ripway.com/kickassjoe/monopolygame.zip or h1.ripway.com/kickassjoe/board.exe for monopoly (not fully working but close enough to play)

h1.ripway.com/kickassjoe/sudoku.zip (check function doesn't work, but I have no idea why, I have been trying to find out for around 2 weeks, and to no avail)

I will not post the DragonFable bot, as I want to keep it private, and it does not fully work yet.

EDIT2: Here's an old (crappy) version of my DF Bot (the GUI looks HORRIBLE, so I wont post a picture of it, but the bot is pretty fast. (start in falconreach Inn, on a mage lvl 6 or higher (as I said, very specific when not planning on public release)

h1.ripway.com/kickassjoe/fdfb.zip

(Mods feel free to remove the link if you feel that premium membership is needed (hehe doubt it) (thats another reason why I didn't want to post it))

Last edited by Guest on February 26th, 2007, 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: February 25th, 2007, 3:20 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
That's a good application =D

Posted: February 25th, 2007, 3:53 pm

kickassjoe
kickassjoe's Reps:
rabidsoccerball what are you talking about? If you are talking about mine, which one?...

edit: oh, I thought you meant application as in a type of program, wow am I dense today.

Last edited by Guest on February 25th, 2007, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 25th, 2007, 4:19 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
No I was just saying that your post was a good one compared to lots of those other ones that just said Hey i'm xxxx ill write scripts

Posted: February 25th, 2007, 4:36 pm

kickassjoe
kickassjoe's Reps:
oh, thank you, I had only noticed 2 or 3 good ones, but I can't say that was surprising, thats how this type of thing usually goes, everyone just asking for free things, not ever planning to do anything in return.

When do I find out if I am accepted or not?

Posted: February 25th, 2007, 6:50 pm

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
I think they get in contact with you.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online