taultunleashed logoWeird Problem : General Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Weird Problem : General Discussion

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 8:32 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
On my other account (Unfazedhero) i cannot log in, it says site under maintance, but i just made a new one to see if it worked, and well you can geuss what happend...any reason why? doesnt say ive been banned either.

Please help, i LOVE this site but have been disappointed by not being able to be on it or post...

Posted: March 3rd, 2008, 6:54 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well that is due to that account being banned.

Posted: March 4th, 2008, 5:11 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
woah! uh, i literally didnt do anything wrong, all i did was submit my guide and now im banned?may i ask why?

Posted: March 5th, 2008, 10:35 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Find me your guide and i can show you what happened.

Posted: March 5th, 2008, 11:59 am

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
Its under confirmed guides, i geuss i can give a link to there but i cant see it cause im not premuim.

Try this one first:
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/lo ... hp&t=59257

or if that doesnt work, then this one but youll have to click on ele/sin

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/fo ... uides.html
Its the ele/sin guide..

Posted: March 6th, 2008, 9:23 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea you stole it from a site without giving credit. The FAQ states any attempt to steal material without giving credit to the sourced area will result in your account becoming banned.

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 12:26 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
i can guarantee i didnt steal that guide, i wrote that just as i reinstalled the game and got back to farming, and the pictures of that guy on there. Yeah, my guy - Burns When ya Pee, theres NO way that i stole that.

PS. Is there anyway i can see that guide again pictures and all, i want to prove it, its gotta be in there in some way how >>I<< wrote it

PPS. Who told you that they think i stole it? i would really like to talk to them cause i got jipped then

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 12:37 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
I have to state that i didnt steal that guide, im actually choked that someone said that- or you said that- find me a guide that is that one or even has 50% the same. You cant. I even throw in some jokes in it about my dyed white outfit and how it looks pretty. Of course theres other guides out there on ele/sin farming but theres guides out there for everything, I wrote that one.

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Do a search for the topic title of your guide and then look at post dates :)

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 6:27 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
well i could only see who the latest post was by so i sent him a message, thank you for being a help admin. I hope we can get this sorted out.

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 7:39 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
Just incase this is thought that it was stolen:
Made By Tim K. March-07-08-Friday started working on it a while ago, but it is now 10:22 PM Eastern Time Canada ON, and writing this because of the fact that i was accused of stealing info.

There that should clear some of that up.
Here it is again, I've been doing my best to remember what i wrote or what i had on that guide, so ive come up with a few pictures (Tault_Admin, you must be hating me now im taking up your time) to prove that i did not steal it, only thing i can prove at this moment is the pictures, working on the written part because i didnt have it written down any where
Exhibit A:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Now if you look in the bottom right corner it will say:
Date Modified: 26/02/2008 7:36 PM
And the date on the original post by me (unfazedhero) is
28 Feb 2008 00:45

i think the 28 comes from the different time zones and what not, or that it was moved to the confirmed section, im not sure about that but does that not seem a little strange that i took those pictures practically the same day as i wrote the guide?

A little weird that my name is Tim, and if you check the picture (a little distorted due to photobucket i geuss{better add that my photobucket is LastKnownHero}) it says
Screenshot saved as C:\Users\Tim\Documents\Guild Wars\ then cuts off from power info.
The way all of that is set up i think is unique because i set it up like that because i was used to city of heroes and didnt want the 'X' button at the top, also note the equipment, the collecters edition tiger's roar and the totem axe. Oh and no to mention the name of that toon.
Hmm also weird that all of the powers are in the same order as i listed in the guide and in the picture with the descriptions too. Odd and must thank whoever said taht for getting me banned. So happy as you can tell.

But i think you(the one person maybe two that read it) and me are tired of this, please unban my account, i swear to god, your god, my god, my life, whatever... that i did NOT steal that guide, but no matter what, i learned the lesson to get proof that i wrote everything by taking a picture of it or something.
I hit sumbit at 10:42 same day, blah blah blah

Posted: March 18th, 2008, 7:05 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
i dont want to be a sour person but if my account was banned and its not true, and im not getting any help on how to straighten this out, i would like my guide removed...the ele/sin farm guide for guild wars, posted by me (unfazedhero), but it was banned cause of false accucusations, please of course.

Posted: March 19th, 2008, 9:21 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
We are looking into it still. If you dont get a reply in the next day or 2 bump this. Im trying to make sure everything was correct working on some validation.

Posted: March 24th, 2008, 6:54 pm

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
bump?

Posted: June 4th, 2008, 7:50 am

ironman99
ironman99's Reps:
i want my guide removed immediately please. I still havent been unbanned for being banned for no reason, i want to know where theyve seen that guide before if you are still arguing it, if not, i want it removed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online