taultunleashed logoWhat Do You Want To See More Of? : General Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 32 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

What Do You Want To See More Of? : General Discussion - Page 2

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 1:27 pm

tubotzz

Total Posts: 213
tubotzz's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
tubotzz - what types of programs and which games. If you could pick 2 types of bots what would they be?

For FFXI I'd like to see an all in one fishing, crafting and NM bot that's easier to use.

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 1:43 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
kourath - Which games and what services? If you could pick 2 types of services what would they be?

I'm not currently playing any mainstream games, so it wasn't completely fair to voice my opinion, however, as long as your interested I may as well expand.

I guess it doesn't really matter what games, probably the ones with the most members, or games that have members that have scripting/programming knowledge that would be willing to contribute. In the best way that I can explain it: crappysoftware. In my experience, member driven projects usually end up better than corporate driven projects. All you have to do is provide a base for everyone to start (exhume is a good start. I, myself, hate xunleashed). Once again, a great example is crappysoftware.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 4:06 pm

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:

letsgo2u - What types of bots are you after and which games? If you could pick 2 types of bots what would they be?

iam playing eq2, but it doesnt entertain me anymore...

what bots. hm well harvest bot 5 is good, but has problems with other languages than english. as the node names are totally different, and even case sensetive.

also i would like to use ultrabot, but when i dl all files i get a virus warning, so iam not really trusting that ;)

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 5:38 pm

beergeek

Total Posts: 434
beergeek's Reps: 21
premium
Actually, I thought of something I would like to see more... a native editor that has more functionality. Instead of the script debugger which is horrid for writing code, have something which may have a pane containing procedure/function/class names and, for God's sake, a CTRL-F search utility!

I know I can use an external editor then load the code in the debugger, but it's a royal pain when testing a lot of little changes

Posted: April 16th, 2008, 5:06 pm

dokt0r

Total Posts: 7
dokt0r's Reps: 3
More Bots guides, etc, Maybe a clean up of extremely old posts (ones that aren't usefull of course)

Posted: April 17th, 2008, 6:10 am

bargeboy
bargeboy's Reps:
a section for the mmo Zu Online

Posted: April 17th, 2008, 9:55 am

killakevin
killakevin's Reps:
hello my name is kevin i am new member i just recently bought final fantacy 11 i have the 2007 verzion came with 3 xpansion packs i would like to know if there is some where i could few fishing ,mog hose,gardening,synthisising and so forth if you could let me know i would be grateful thankyou

Posted: April 17th, 2008, 3:16 pm

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
killakevin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hello my name is kevin i am new member i just recently bought final fantacy 11 i have the 2007 verzion came with 3 xpansion packs i would like to know if there is some where i could few fishing ,mog hose,gardening,synthisising and so forth if you could let me know i would be grateful thankyou

Look at the FFXI section^^. There's a link in the list on the left.

I've stupidly clicked reply before checking if you were premium, and the topic review below doesn't say, but nonetheless, if you are, you'll be able to find at least some of the stuff you list.

Edit: I see you aren't premium^^. That means you won't be able to download anything unless you get premium status, there are several ways to get this and they're all listed somewhere. Basically get a load of non-spam posts, submit something new, or pay for it.

Posted: April 18th, 2008, 3:50 pm

zaneiel
zaneiel's Reps:
Hey guys! I am working on a bot of sorts in C# . It basically is a control program for your 2nd character. so you can run 2 windows and click on hotkeys to give your doc a command to heal you or whatever. It reads the log file and acts on commands you have sent via tells. Then injects keystrokes into the other window for you. I originally found this site while looking up reference material and bought premium. I was wondering .. I go to the Anarchy section of the site but under all the different headings like scripts/cheats/exploits, they are all duplicate pages of some master page it seems. Are there any scripts for Exhume written for Anarchy?

Posted: April 19th, 2008, 1:29 pm

pyrolol

Active User > 50 Posts
letsgo2u (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
also i would like to use ultrabot, but when i dl all files i get a virus warning, so iam not really trusting that ;)

It won't be very reassuring, but when you're running a program from a source you don't know, a virus warning doesn't mean a great deal (As long as you trust the distribution chain from it's original writer to you). Most people who can write these programs, can make an (original) virus that scanners won't detect. I am NOT saying the program is safe, but I do not believe the risk is significantly greater (under the aforementioned assumptions about distribution) than a program of a similar nature that doesn't give a virus warning.

Virus scanners are overcautious, they have to be, or they'd be useless. Bots will use commands like [Read|Write]ProcessMemory, which are by their very nature potentially malicious.

Posted: April 19th, 2008, 4:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
It is safe. Its just exhume. Its AVG that gives a false warning we have contacted them already.

Posted: April 19th, 2008, 5:01 pm

pyrolol

Active User > 50 Posts
It is safe. Its just exhume. Its AVG that gives a false warning we have contacted them already.

They'll never do anything about it^^, antivirus companies are all ****s (and this is coming from someone who uses AVG :-p).

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 7:40 am

danzar

Total Posts: 527
danzar's Reps: 7
premium
I personaly like just the update of new services to new games. Like how the extreme services work. I think this helps everyone because, you get more smaller programmer into the picture also.

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 7:54 am

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
danzar (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I personaly like just the update of new services to new games. Like how the extreme services work. I think this helps everyone because, you get more smaller programmer into the picture also.

QFT.

I would be happy if exhume could use services.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 10:47 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Exhume services are nice and all but the problem is it leads to confusion among the non hacking community. We are looking for like what types of bots do people mainly want.

Hunting, Fishing, Gathering, Radars, Ect ect.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online