TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

2 Money Making Tricks : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 7 posts ] 
mystica
January 8th, 2006, 5:40 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
I have 2 little tricks to making money, hope they help some people:

Basicly what you do is you enter the sorrows furnace while you have the quest galan trask(npc) summit slaves triggered. Now pretty much at this point you have free run to gather all the chest in the whole place without much of a fight. The big money maker here is dredge manifestos- these synth into 2 parchment and the parchment can add up fast.
*note* there is allways a gold chest if you clear the room with the dredge spirit keepers, and check it and coresponding halls- to do this easily go into area, then talk to the slavemaster to trigger the quest, leaving you only the spirit keepers to contend with. for most part untill you trigger the quest, there will be very few healers to aid the armys of dredge.

Heres the 2nd trick:

Start in augary rock, rom augary rock you exit with a char preferably with a running skill, so a elementalist or warrior is most useful and you must have not compleated "Into the Unknown" quest, basicly what your going to do is solo, and as they start to talk, you run past them, drawing aggro from the 3 hydra coming down the hill- kill these, then draw the solo hydra to the left, and then draw some the other ones nearby. hydras run fast, you can use sprint or running skill to dodge meteorite and then run at normal speed after it's cast to draw the hydras an extreme long distance. Once you clear the path you can pull alot of the monsters back to were Aiden is and the whole team will help you well as needed. as long as you do not talk to the end npc this quest will be repeatable. this also works in borlis pass going north, with the Journey to kryta quest on and you can also take the scorpion as a pet by triggering Hungry devourer quest and just not feeding it. these are great ways to solo and still have henchies, but to get all the drops like they are not there at all.

Hope these help some people and gain me access :D

---Cant reply so heres my reply:

I use my monk, i use a 55hp build with spell breaker, just run down there, ill give my full build 2morro, gotta go now

Last edited by Guest on January 8th, 2006, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firekil
January 8th, 2006, 12:26 pm 

about the first trick, can u maybe post a screenie of the route u take to sorrows, to evade the heretics, or perhaps a build u use to run to sorrows. if u can, then i will give a yay!

Tault_admin
January 8th, 2006, 1:20 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

k waiting on confirmation.

xipetotec
January 8th, 2006, 3:48 pm 

the first is well known and nerfed if you do it over and over, the chest's fall under the same "farming-trigger" that all drops do.......

the next are there to help your character level up easier, they are not exploits they were meant to be there for just that

lethal
January 11th, 2006, 8:30 am 
Lifetime Member (Guides)
Lifetime Member (Guides)

Cash on hand:

/nay on premium, because first one is nerfed and the other is just there :D

Have any questions? Email me: lethal.tault@gmail.com

shanusone
January 11th, 2006, 9:56 pm 

why would you even need their help outside augury? i solo the hydras with ease with my 55 build...

deadlyblowfish
January 15th, 2006, 3:06 am 

Cash on hand:

hydras are easy, btw, post locked

[ 7 posts ]