All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 5 posts ] 
tault_methcrystalz
June 24th, 2005, 10:42 am 
Active User > 50 Posts
Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Cash on hand:

There's a glitch in the game where you can teleport from one place to another instantly.

-Find a NPC who opens a text menu when you click on them.

-Quickly click on any other character you can see on your screen and be teleported to them instantly.

(Note: this is tricky and will not always work, but once you get it down you will save yourself a bit of time from having to run back and forth from merchant to crafter)

Another instance of this glitch is during combat.
(requires you to be fighting melee)

While fighting a monster...

-As soon as you kill the monster click a tactic or adrenaline attack and click on another monster, you'll immediately teleport to where that monster is and hit them without delay.

Instead of having to wait after you kill a monster, and then run to the next one, you simply begin attacking as if it were the same monster as the one you just killed.

- Note: these are glitches and so they require patience and practice, but after a few trials and errors you should successfully encounter the 'Teleport Exploit'.

tault_yakisoba_8
June 24th, 2005, 6:29 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
The NPC/player teleport trick isn't very practical, as you can only move to another player's location, saves you like... a 2-3 second run AND you can only do it when there are NPC's around; thus rendered useless in the harder parts of the game :)

The monster teleport thing is kinda useless too.. because monsters are usually grouped near each other anyway. Since you talked about adrenline, I'm assuming you have to use a Warrior, meaning.. warriors can already take a lot of hits. Kill one monster, run to next, kill, rinse and repeat. Overall, you save yourself time by just killing normally -- since you won't teleport each time you try it and the monster only dies *once*.

In my opinion, I wouldn't call these "teleport exploits"... but just as minor glitches which you've stated in your own post.

[Edit] I just re-read your post and saw the bit about teleporting from merchant to other NPC's in the game -- this could potentially be useful, will have to test that out.

Tault_admin
June 24th, 2005, 9:26 pm 
administrator
administrator
Mod in Training

Cash on hand:

K get back to us on that one yaki looks promising :)

tault_deebster
June 26th, 2005, 12:35 pm 

Hmm, gunna try incorperating this with some creative gold trading, see what I can come up with :)

tault_libertygone
June 26th, 2005, 1:06 pm 

If this works as he described, it could potentially be quick passage over walls and things for warriors, maybe the elona missions, I can't try it because I don't have a warrior... but I think its a fine suggestion for anyone who does

[ 5 posts ]