taultunleashed logoLetter Writing Will Instead By E-mails or Phone? : Guild Wars 2 Discussions guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Letter Writing Will Instead By E-mails or Phone? : Guild Wars 2 Discussions

Posted: May 22nd, 2013, 5:27 pm

chx2013

Total Posts: 8
chx2013's Reps: 1
Nowadays, young people choose to phone each other rather than writing letters. But even if so, I still maintain that letter writing will never be killed by phones, though we have stepped into the Information Age.

As we may also send emails or communicate with your friends via email or telephone, because it's fast and can help you anyway. But if you have played online game before, you must be recived some phishing emails; I've experienced that thing when I play the Guild Wars 2. Someday, I just have bought some guild wars 2 gold from a site,and next day a phishing emails has been send to my box which says that my credit is locked. When I go to the bank to ask what's wrong with my card, they said everything is ok. So I think email is not so good than letters.

Firstly, letters can express your subtle feelings. With the increase of the living pace of modern society, we find that there is a lack of communication now. Sometimes when you are speaking to someone that you care and love on the phone, you are so shy that it’s too hard to express any of your feelings towards him/her. Your throat seems to be blocked! At this time, letters will help. Without any embarrassment, you can just write down your deep concern and love on a piece of paper. When you drop the letter into the pillar-box, you will feel what he/she will receive is not only a letter, but also your deepest love.

Secondly, letters can be kept as a record of memory, while phones cannot. Just imagine when you open an old box of letters and read them years later, a lot of beautiful and indelible memories will be brought back to you. What an irreplaceable feeling it is! And I believe, this feeling is something that you can definitely never experience through several phone calls.

All in all, letter writing will absolutely survive and even thrive in the Information Age. Phones can never kill it, neither will anything.

Posted: May 22nd, 2013, 7:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Wrong forum. Please use the MMO Trade/Sale forum.

Its the BIG link at the top called Buying, Selling, & Trading.

Warned once.. now...

Sorry but your link has been nerfed now!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online