taultunleashed logoplvling help guide : Hero Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

plvling help guide : Hero Online Submissions

Posted: October 18th, 2006, 1:52 pm

heroman12
heroman12's Reps:
hi. for super fast lvls for a nub char get a plvl. this is when u have a high level friend party up with u and then u stand in a "safe zone" such as the porch on ss beach. so long as your party member shows up on ur map u should get exp except in certain zones. for lvl 1-22 i suggest getting plvled at the porch at ss beach or at the ledge to the right of the entrance to the ss beach (it is part of the wall that u can stand on and u cant get banned for sitting there). this is very helpful if u r busy/hav school/work/ just simply dont wanna lvl up a nub until its higher. either way its just a heck of a lot faster. for plvling at ss beach i suggest having someone who is lvl 40+ so that they can lure and mass aoe really fast. after lvl 22 i suggest you buy a white/black horse and a lot of good foods for it (dried chestnuts, etc.) Then have someone who is 50+ come to sp. jump onto ur pet and start following ur 50+friend after u hav partied. follo him around and use your foods in the quick slot whenever u get around half health for ur horse. follo the person around while they lure and aoe for massive exp. also i would suggest that your partner buy (m)/(f) cryptic armor so u get more exp. also u should buy one of the stuatues in the cash shop if u want the fastest lvling. make sure you are doing this over by the tigers and the monk things. you will lvl around every 10 min if ur friend knows how to plvl atlest until u r lvl 30 or so. the only problem with this is that you cant be afk other wise you and your pet will die. also make sure u have plenty of undead incense with u just incase. enjoy and please give me some positive feedback cause im aimin for that membershp =)

also i appologize if this has already been posted and i just havnt noticed.

thx

to your question idk but im not one and i want to b so i would appreciate anyone who votes yay! =p also cant reply caus im not a member so i will post responces on this (the bottom half) of my original post

kk soz. darnit =( i thought this was an ok thingy. guess i could add some more details on my lunch break....

Last edited by Guest on October 19th, 2006, 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: October 18th, 2006, 3:50 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
can a premium member vote yay or nay on this submission?

Posted: October 18th, 2006, 6:46 pm

reijekt

Total Posts: 282
reijekt's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
that isn't a guide and its really just for people with lots of gold who have nothing better to do and not everyone has friends what would do that for them. This is more or less common sense. so sorry but nay.

Posted: October 19th, 2006, 3:01 am

xxxgod

Total Posts: 416
xxxgod's Reps: 12
Agree with you reijekt, this is again a nay.

heroman12 if ya guna submit please can you make it not so bunched together. Put some paragraphs in. and Bullet points....

Posted: October 23rd, 2006, 5:14 pm

heroman13
heroman13's Reps:
soz bout that.... doesnt amtter anyways i paid for member ship. =p

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 9:09 pm

razcal
razcal's Reps:
Well those are nice but a true guide would be all about the spread of your level and the levelers level.

I know I can get a character from 1 to 30 in about 30 minutes now with my leveling but thats cause I hunt in Bamboo and Silent Valley and you cant beat that exp.

Raz

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online