taultunleashed logoAbout Assasins : KO Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

About Assasins : KO Discussion - Page 2

Posted: December 31st, 2005, 5:30 pm

guitarblink77
guitarblink77's Reps:
seprec (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
there are some downsides to being an assasin... like all of the equitment is priced too high and in the colony zone and wars having Great or OKAY equitment could mean the difference between winning and losing those national points. but ill admit assasins own overall in PVP.

dude i couldn't agree more with u on the equipment. i mean comon, shard +7 is like 700m i've seen. and then u need 2 of them!? plus with armors the rogues have the rarest drops. we get screwed so much on equipment. but then again if u have the right stuff u'r gonna own.

Posted: January 1st, 2006, 7:03 pm

jsquared90
jsquared90's Reps:
thats one thing i never understood, why i can deal 1k dmg to sumthing with around 1k def and only like 600 dmg to something with 400-600 def.... but actualy, have you ever seen what an elite warrior can do, i got nailed by on warrior 5 times, a very good warrior can do 600+ to me in one hit, and had +7/12 FP and talia skin(DD 50 didnt help me) relly, everyone has its strengths and weeknesses, if u have a good enuf rogue in your party, he just use lupin eyes and your party gets to see for 50 sec then the rogues are kidna screwed, and one thing dont attack a high level warrior that has shell, he likely has over 3k HP and lik 1k def, and if he has a good weapon well over 1k attack maybe 1500atk or so so good luk tryin to kill him, he'll tank you if u even try to slide him...... experience.... the only thing that makes a character good is the user, when i first started out, i got a try at a 62 sin, i dided like 10 times in cz now, i do better with a 54 archer, why because ive bcome a better player, how do u do that, expereince leveling high level monsters and wars and lots of CZ simple as that

Posted: January 2nd, 2006, 1:05 pm

seprec
seprec's Reps:
i really dont think damage is calculated the same way in PVP as in PVE. example: atack a high level mob and do somewhere near 1k damage(at least for my lvl 42 assasin) but atack a player with lower def and you do like 1/4 of the damage. even if you use the assasin skills that disregard the opponents defence.
sorry if ive only pointed out the obvious...lol

Posted: January 2nd, 2006, 4:24 pm

jon420
jon420's Reps:
im an assasin....i love my character but, as seprec said there are disadvantages to it as well.

Posted: January 24th, 2006, 10:42 am

arc_ranger
arc_ranger's Reps:
im a lvl 40 assassin and i rock the dark lunar war at lvl 35 :twisted: stealth is great when it comes to sneaking into the other nations base and killing them gaurd guys wheen its almost empty, but i dont have stealth yet but when i do look out lol 8) lol assassins and archers is best in my book :!:

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 10:58 am

seprec
seprec's Reps:
arc_ranger (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
im a lvl 40 assassin and i rock the dark lunar war at lvl 35 :twisted: stealth is great when it comes to sneaking into the other nations base and killing them gaurd guys wheen its almost empty, but i dont have stealth yet but when i do look out lol 8) lol assassins and archers is best in my book :!:

yea i think so too. most of the lvl 70s are rogues, this is partly becuase they are easier to lvl. And i think that they're just cooler than any other class. I also like playing as battle preist

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 12:36 pm

arc_ranger
arc_ranger's Reps:
battle preist r ok and i need some knight leader to
make a confederation with the clan im in.its _SWEET:EST_. and i heard the confederation command is bugged, wuts up wit that.? any way plz help me out im arc_ranger in the game to ( olimpia )......

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 6:19 pm

jimmy99
jimmy99's Reps:
lol
its same for all classes, pvp and pvm is different entirely, if u dot 1k damage to mobs, doesnt mean u do same damage to player, thats y players have less hp than mobs. so defence and etc accuracy skill misses affects a lot. with spike and thrust, i kill anyone in arena, even the strongest warrriors r scared to tank me, i do 2 different sins combo really fast he get 4-5 hits in 1or 2 sec. evade/saftey/skaled skin r great for sins.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 9:42 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Right now im a lvl 54 Ranger with Exactly 1000 Attack power with Wolf and I pretty much do great outside of PvP. My lvl 46 Assassin does better then I do in PvP and he has +5/8 gear and duel MD +6/60 and my Archer has +7/12 gear and IXB/70... Archers can see Assassins when there invisible but most Assassins have Buff Scrolls... Witch so does I But the Assassins do way more damage then I do then of course there going to win plus then can slide past my arrows but who cares once I hit 55 im going to Assassin and getting me +7 shards {(Making them dont worry)(I have a great darkmare party and I have been saving since World War I)}

Posted: February 26th, 2006, 8:14 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
so wat... i lost 10 +6 mirages going to +7, except one made it , lol talk about waste of money!

Posted: February 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm

exalibur
exalibur's Reps:
o dang...10 mirages...thats real waste of money, couldnve made lots out of it.

Posted: February 27th, 2006, 8:07 pm

caelum
caelum's Reps:
Well, you need a class on a game thats all around average...... am i right.... huh huh.....eh eh?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online