taultunleashed logoBest Drop Rates By Level : KO Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 43 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Best Drop Rates By Level : KO Discussion - Page 2

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 9:57 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
A lvl 30 cant get into lost temple event... Could that be a reason?

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 1:02 pm

fatstuffnut

Total Posts: 728
fatstuffnut's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
heh ask me why a lvl 1 kills a worm he drops like a +5 or 6 bow and so on?

;]

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 8:58 am

arc_ranger
arc_ranger's Reps:
fatstuffnut (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
heh ask me why a lvl 1 kills a worm he drops like a +5 or 6 bow and so on?

;]

YA! lol..........actually i got a +8/80 poison bow at lvl 42 i also got a +8/64 fire wood staff :)

Posted: February 14th, 2006, 9:22 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Back to the +9 Accesaries +9 are fairly easy to get but +9 weapons/armour can only be done by Trina's peice and you have like a 10% Chance of success with Trina you have what? -10% Chance of success without Trinas Peice... So yea most weapons and armour +9 are dupes but Accesaries are faily easy to get to +9 (Very easy when your in abyss farming for +6/+7/+8)

Last edited by Guest on February 15th, 2006, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 14th, 2006, 11:46 am

azzkikr
azzkikr's Reps:
clifford (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Back to the +9 Accesaries +9 are fairly easy to get but +9 weapons/armour can only be done by Trina's peice and you have like a 10% Chance of success without Trina you have what? -10% Chance of seccess... So yea most weapons and armour +9 are dupes but Accesaries are faily easy to get to +9 (Very easy when your in abyss)

From +7 to +8 it is 5%...trinas adds 20%. I have no reason to think the same applies to +9 or +10.

Posted: February 14th, 2006, 9:05 pm

ractify
ractify's Reps:
not every mob's drop rate depends on level, there are some that do and some that are just plain random

Posted: February 15th, 2006, 10:00 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
azzkikr (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
clifford (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Back to the +9 Accesaries +9 are fairly easy to get but +9 weapons/armour can only be done by Trina's peice and you have like a 10% Chance of success without Trina you have what? -10% Chance of seccess... So yea most weapons and armour +9 are dupes but Accesaries are faily easy to get to +9 (Very easy when your in abyss)

From +7 to +8 it is 5%...trinas adds 20%. I have no reason to think the same applies to +9 or +10.

I have never seen a +10 item but I have seen +9 and if its a 5% to +8 and Trina adds 20% then dont you think a +9 would be -10% and when Trina is used its 10%? If you do not beleive this then you dont have to... Its just a theory.

Posted: February 16th, 2006, 3:47 pm

aj99999
aj99999's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Many ppl told me that the more manner points u have the better the drop rate is that true

Posted: February 18th, 2006, 9:06 am

azzkikr
azzkikr's Reps:
aj99999 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Many ppl told me that the more manner points u have the better the drop rate is that true

Manner does nothing in this game. Never has.

Posted: February 19th, 2006, 8:59 am

krypten
krypten's Reps:
jsquared90 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
for one, gettin to +8 for anyitems as long as BUS is used is 5%, to +9 and +10 it is 0% trinas peice adds a 20% increase in your chance no matter what your upgrading and to what level.

Those % are all pre KE, and are not valid at all anymore.

You just try using BUS on low or mid quality for upgrading purposes, fails left and right.

When you personally use 10000 plus trina, then I'll listen to you tell me how many % they give you on upgrading.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 9:27 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Its a Theory I already said that... I did not say its a proven fact.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 9:30 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
azzkikr (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
aj99999 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Manner does nothing in this game. Never has.
Im not sure on that I do get more MD's from harpies with 1700 Manner points then I did when I was at 600. But if Manner points do nothing then why does every high lvl want one? I heard they increase drop rate and I also heard there is something comming out for manner...

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 5:25 pm

bulldog0246
bulldog0246's Reps:
Yea of course the drop rates go down when u get higher lvl... and manner i think is all lies just a way to get ppl to help the low lvls out i heard it helps u get better drops and u get better things from abyss gems and ft chests and that u upgrade better thats all lies

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 9:07 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
+9 accessories are dropped by many high lvled monsters. However market only sells dupes.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 11:34 pm

clifford
clifford's Reps:
The market dousnt always sell dupes... I hate it when people say everything is duped... I bought alot of stuff and none was duped but their is their bows... Most iron bows +6 and up are duped... And never ever ever buy a Chitin bow... Or +8 Shards

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online