taultunleashed logoBest Drop Rates By Level : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 43 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Best Drop Rates By Level : KO Discussion

Posted: November 8th, 2005, 5:02 pm

chaosinc
chaosinc's Reps:
please share your vast knowledge of the best levels to get certain drops.

ill call you godly :o

for example:

lvl 56 - +9 gear - ghost warriors

Posted: December 20th, 2005, 11:58 pm

guitarblink77
guitarblink77's Reps:
pretty sure +9 is impossible...

Posted: December 21st, 2005, 8:20 am

viciousnemesis
viciousnemesis's Reps:
+9 has to be possible... there are +9 magic belts eh? magic belts cant be upgraded.. right?

Posted: December 29th, 2005, 12:12 am

guitarblink77
guitarblink77's Reps:
i've never saw a +9. im pretty sure its impossible. belts yes. rings yes. amulets yes. earing yes....weapons and armors no

Posted: December 29th, 2005, 12:45 pm

kopking
kopking's Reps:
+9 weapons are mainly done through duping
its something like a 5% or 10% chance of succeeding on a +8 to +9 upgrade, and thats WITH a trinas piece + BUS

The way people had upgraded to +9 (and even +10) was by duping 100s of +8s trinas and BUSs, then upgrading untill one worked.

Surprisingly, for +8 weapons, you can fight werewolves/dark eyes/lycan etc, outside of El Morad Castle, they often give good weapon drops

Posted: December 29th, 2005, 1:14 pm

guitarblink77
guitarblink77's Reps:
yea so i mean basically in other words, only way u'r gonna get a +9 is if u dupe.

and with the +8 outside of town... it sucks cause its only like wood staffs and very low type wepons that get the +8.lol

Posted: December 29th, 2005, 1:26 pm

kopking
kopking's Reps:
guitarblink77 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yea so i mean basically in other words, only way u'r gonna get a +9 is if u dupe.

and with the +8 outside of town... it sucks cause its only like wood staffs and very low type wepons that get the +8.lol

is it?
sorry, I realise the first +8 I got was a wood staff, but I was lucky because I'm a paper mage, and I can only use a wood staff, heh.

Posted: December 29th, 2005, 7:18 pm

lorddeath
lorddeath's Reps:
A friend of mine found a +8 Flameberg (I believe is the weapon) but I remember it was the best two hander sword you can buy from weapons dealer, but he found one from a dark eyes that was +8 flame. Granted that was also when KOE first came out, so it might be fixed now.

Posted: December 30th, 2005, 8:19 pm

jsquared90
jsquared90's Reps:
for one, gettin to +8 for anyitems as long as BUS is used is 5%, to +9 and +10 it is 0% trinas peice adds a 20% increase in your chance no matter what your upgrading and to what level.

and back to the original post, most anythin past the 10th floor of abyss drops +9 accessories, you will rarely see any +9 acc that were made mainly bc nothing drops +8, its either +2,3,4,5,6,7,9, although you can compiund 3 +9 accessories into a +10 so either way.

Posted: January 3rd, 2006, 11:49 am

jon420
jon420's Reps:
i have a +9 Stellito, but i didnt dupe it i bought it for 15m

Posted: January 11th, 2006, 1:04 pm

hexium1
hexium1's Reps:
Ive started to notice there in more and more +9 in KOE people have been making more and more of them and duping more and more of then Saw an iron Belt +9 and no way you cant say its a dupe Would take what well over 1000 Iron belts to make a +9 and I dont think people have over 1000 Iron Belts lol

Posted: January 15th, 2006, 12:49 pm

seprec
seprec's Reps:
so a basic rule about not buying dupes: dont buy +9s....unless you see for really,really cheap and are planning to merchant it for full price and make a big profit... BTW for the ppl who use Kohack try clicking on the high lvl ppl to see what their weiring... i sometimes see ppl with +9 weaps and full +8 chitin. course after the dupe wipe they'll be running around naked lol

Posted: January 15th, 2006, 1:38 pm

tomer421
tomer421's Reps:
He's talking about +9 jewls not items -.- for !@#$%^&* sake..

Posted: January 16th, 2006, 6:57 am

jimmy99
jimmy99's Reps:
hey,
omg, i got +9 dex ring from ghost warrior when i was lvl 57. we r talking about accesary, not items. its a very rare drop, but ghost warrior drops still +9accesary, when i was lvl 61mastered, i was doing reapers, burning skeleton,shadow and ghost warrior didnt drop me any +9accesary cuz my lvl was higher, less drop rate

Posted: January 24th, 2006, 10:32 am

arc_ranger
arc_ranger's Reps:
your drop rate goes down when u lvl????? if so when u master why dont u go back to lets say lvl 30 and get the drop rate back up????? :x

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online