taultunleashed logoDo you think losing levels if caught for cheating wil....... : KO Discussion - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Do you think losing levels if caught for cheating wil....... : KO Discussion - Page 2

Posted: June 2nd, 2006, 12:37 pm

smartguy_1_1
smartguy_1_1's Reps:
look allistor,.... if u get caught hacking KO 2 times you are bannd from the game, you lose everything

Posted: June 2nd, 2006, 12:44 pm

a22a2in
a22a2in's Reps:
well, ur half right smart, if you get caught macroing you are banned for 30 days, unless third time, then account is banned perminent, if u dupe, you duped item is destroyed along with some other minor setbacks, and if you hack, you banned.

Posted: June 2nd, 2006, 4:24 pm

allistor666

Total Posts: 249
allistor666's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
[quote="smartguy_1_1"]look allistor,.... if u get caught hacking KO 2 times you are bannd from the game, you lose everything[/quote]

i no that thats why i didnt get caught hacking 2 times cuz i never got caught but im saying if i did get caught then i would still play and hack some more

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 1:46 pm

dixoncfc
dixoncfc's Reps:
yea it would stop me cheating if i got to a high enough level people i talked to say at like level 55 mcing dont get yoyu no where coz you lose jsut as much as you gain when you die

but up untill then mcn would be usefill

Posted: June 20th, 2006, 5:49 pm

smartguy_1_1
smartguy_1_1's Reps:
i just got banned for something that i didnt do, the k2 ppl think i was using 3rd party tools, and i wasnt =[

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 1:42 am

l3fty_
l3fty_'s Reps:
I'm a legit player. If u can't play a game how it was intended then I feel that u shouldn't be playing in the first place. It doesn't teach cheaters a lesson, it just makes them want to cheat more lolz.

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 11:14 am

metalfire101
metalfire101's Reps:
i dont even know where to get a program that KE hasnt stopped because everything i try gets blocked by hack shield

Posted: July 1st, 2006, 9:26 am

sharp123
sharp123's Reps:
I believe the best way to cheat if you must... is to dupe items..gold bars..and sell them to npcs... Scamming other players out of things is lame. (Also dupe on a seperate account then transfer the money)

Posted: July 14th, 2006, 12:50 pm

didean
didean's Reps:
The idea of banning for 30 days you would think would make people stop but would the company really want to do that. See they make alot of money off a lot of those poeple. So if they ban them those people may decide that they can go play WoW or EQ which is just as cheap or cheaper than a perimium account. So it's a balancing act. KO wants to look as if they want to stop these poeple from cheating but the reality is money pays the bills.

Maybe they should have a seperate charge for preimium accounts that can cheat!!! LOL Pay to play dirty so to speak.

Posted: July 14th, 2006, 10:55 pm

twolvez
twolvez's Reps:
It would make me quit cheating asap. If I lost a bunch of items and 5 levels, I would pretty much be done with the game. If you lost everything, you would have to go back and kill worms with your bare hands just to make enough money for everything else.

Posted: July 17th, 2006, 10:40 am

joeroxs
joeroxs's Reps:
more noobs want to hak more and lose lvls now so they can get more money from apos and harpy parties :/

Posted: August 12th, 2006, 1:54 am

axiomany1
axiomany1's Reps:
i think it will

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online