taultunleashed logoEdana GM's : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Edana GM's : KO Discussion

Posted: March 20th, 2006, 6:54 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
I talked to a GM on Cypher when I was complaining about the glitchting DTS (They were not taking damage but still attackng) I asked him about the Edana's GMs like if their was going to be enough and such, He/She said that there would be more GM's on that server then all the other servers. He/She said they are being very careful with that server. Trying to make it very secure. =\ I wonder if he was just feeding me Bull#*$%, But I do think it will be nice to have another server like Ares.

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 3:32 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
In matter of fact I was playing a little after it was being released and their were like 40 people getting banned becouse they were macroing and people were complaing...

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 5:13 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
God, ban the douche bags from the already developed servers. Why even bother omitting them.

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 7:44 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
some ppl just like to get a new start, im guessing 80% of the people playing on edana were already in the developed servers

basically theres nothing new that happens in ko so k2 has to incorporate something to keep their member's interest :wink:

Posted: March 22nd, 2006, 3:22 am

chochochum
chochochum's Reps:
Why do you guys complain about cheating when your on forums alll about cheating and exploits?

Posted: March 22nd, 2006, 5:02 am

clifford
clifford's Reps:
Alright this is how I look at it, Macroing is ok if you go to a place all by youtself and STAY at the computer... But I hate it when your at the best place in the game to lvl and your AFK when your macroing... I personally think Macroing is the same as pressing B and R I think it is... The only differnets your auto looting.

Posted: March 22nd, 2006, 2:56 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
locked.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online