taultunleashed logoHelp on my lvl 35 Warrior. : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Help on my lvl 35 Warrior. : KO Discussion

Posted: February 27th, 2006, 7:56 pm

caelum
caelum's Reps:
Hey, i just wanted to know what can i do with my warrior at that lvl or any tips are much appreciated.

PS:Please Respon A.S.A.P :!:

Posted: February 27th, 2006, 8:06 pm

caelum
caelum's Reps:
for the love of god dont just look at this post and brush it off as any old !@#$%^&* post ANSWER IT doesn't matter what friggin class you are or w/e speak your mind i wanna hear your opinions! yeah you...... dont you click that thing to go back to KO discussion i know where you live O_o lol jk ^_^......

Posted: February 27th, 2006, 10:13 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
what is it that you WANT to do??
you can lvl him up.. thats pretty much about it...

get into a party with some higher lvl ppl at ash knights or dt's if they can invite you
or go to keilans and kill them till lvl 45, they are good exp for how fast they die
also maybe try death knights with some people
and you can also go to the abyss if you want to make some money since you have to be lvl 30+ to enter there

just take your time and enjoy the game. its fun at that lvl when your new :P

also i recommend finding yourself a decent clan to get into that can help you out
so what exactly where you looking for as a response anyway?

Last edited by Guest on February 27th, 2006, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 27th, 2006, 10:23 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
Hey dude, I'll help you out. You should know apos is best for lvling for melee besides from trolls in cz, anyways, since ur noob. The best to lvl very fast is to start your own party. Ovbiously no one will invite a lvl 35 to there party, so start one, only start a party when there is a empty apo spot or maybe deru, then it will go fine. You first need to go on seeking and find a LR mage, which is lightning resistance mage, so for apos. If you find one from seeking, watever. Tell her/him to come quickly to the spot and tell that person to wait. After this mage arrives, quickly invite 2priest, prefeered one buffer and one healer, and lots of high lvl melees. That is the only way the party will succedd. Keep active and fight, one thing do not tell them your lvl! and buy a bill, cuz it looks like a glave(so dont look noobish) this might help you but this helped my rouge and warrior get to lvl 50 in a week!. good luck on watever u do to lvl!

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 8:53 am

caelum
caelum's Reps:
Thanks alot guys good tips i think i should lvl i no time it's just where the hell is the "abyss" lol....

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 8:58 am

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
caelum (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thanks alot guys good tips i think i should lvl i no time it's just where the hell is the "abyss" lol....

ok, to get to the abyss first go to the first server (like if you play on xigenon, go to xigenon1. if you play on ares, go to ares1, etc.)

now go to moradon and select the teleporter and go to delos. when you get to delos start running out from the main gate and run all the way through the desert to the castle.

when your in the castle keep running straight ahead and turn left, go through another gate/door thing and then run up the stairs by the sundries chick and follow that path around until you run into a wall thats kinda glowy

click on the wall and then right click on the wall and select "abyss dungeon"

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 4:57 pm

caelum
caelum's Reps:
Alrighty thanks man

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 7:42 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
picadude (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hey dude, I'll help you out. You should know apos is best for lvling for melee besides from trolls in cz, anyways, since ur noob. The best to lvl very fast is to start your own party. Ovbiously no one will invite a lvl 35 to there party, so start one, only start a party when there is a empty apo spot or maybe deru, then it will go fine. You first need to go on seeking and find a LR mage, which is lightning resistance mage, so for apos. If you find one from seeking, watever. Tell her/him to come quickly to the spot and tell that person to wait. After this mage arrives, quickly invite 2priest, prefeered one buffer and one healer, and lots of high lvl melees. That is the only way the party will succedd. Keep active and fight, one thing do not tell them your lvl! and buy a bill, cuz it looks like a glave(so dont look noobish) this might help you but this helped my rouge and warrior get to lvl 50 in a week!. good luck on watever u do to lvl!

Your insane...

What I like about warrior is his ability to tank very strong foes. Normally I would not play warrior plainly because of its monotonous gameplay. It is basically, get the best armor and weapon you can that go hack and slash. Anyways, get your hands on a full FP set. Find the anvil in moradon, buy 2 middle class upgrade scrolls and 1 strength scroll per peace of fp. Upgrade each peace so you have for example a +3 Full Plate Armor Pauldron/STR (with strength bonus, use the strength scroll). +3 armor is guaranteed, and there is really no point in risking to lose this armor since of your low level so far in the gameplay. Get yourself a decent weapon such as a Bill (bit costly for your level), if you cannot afford it, then go grab yourself a flameberge (from handmade weapon arms in moradon) get it to +3 minimum, add elemental damage; if you had nothing better to do and have a good budget (like me) try to get it to +5 giving you oh that sweet 101 raw attack power. About the armor, I am assuming you just started and have very little gold. That is all for equipment, which is VERY important for warrior.

Now at your level you could tank an Ash Knight with a lot of potions, but don't even bother. It gives you a lot of experience, which you can obtain in a MUCH shorter amount of time and with much less health potions. There are many options, some have been already posted in this thread; however my personal favourite are the hound class. These include Smilodon, Wild Smilodon, Machidorus, Sabre Tooth, Megantheoreon, but do not attempt the hell hound (once again a waste of time). Reason being is that they give very good experience, in a short amount of time considering the simplest hound such as Smilodon has 1.2k HP, gives 2k-2.2k EXP (with party you'll get more) and with the gear I described you should be doing around 300-400 damage modded (150-190 raw). Their locations are as follows:
El Morad - Near Asga village
Karus - Near Bellua village
Also, these things drop High Class upgrade scrolls which I must note, are worth 100-120k gold -> 10 scrolls = 1mil - 1.2mil gold. Also they drop gems (just like any other beast), sold for 500-900k each (depending on the gem). So theres your small price guide, so you can get some gold that you may need to buy upgrades such as new weapon, armor, etc.

At lvl 40 go to Battlefield quest, kill some goblins there (1 hit KO) for 5k EXP per kill until your level 41 (which is when the fun stops). Start making new friends, find clans. You'll be surprised that there are many clan seeking for mid class players. From now on I suggest you look for parties, especially those with a priest that can heal/buff so your tanking class will be of some use. An ok spot, would be at ash knights probably, but you could do meganthereons for a bit I guess, there are many possibilities. Level 41 will give you opportunity to party with up to level 62 (I believe) players, which you could ask for help. By now you should be well oriented to know where to train and so on, so I am not going to give any more info on how to get to lvl 50, then 60, etc... But if you want it, just come back and request again, we'll gladly respond.

Posted: February 28th, 2006, 9:33 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
nahhh stig :P
I still think my review is better, I lvled to lvl 40 in two days!! so beat tat :P and 50in a week, mostly merchanting too! Apos for lvling all the wayyyy

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 2:32 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Lmao, where would he find a party to kill apos? I am not arguing that it is one of the best ways, but the fact that you'd need prety powerful friends is a factor. I'm just considering that he is a new player (which he prolly is) and has no contacts with any lvl 50-60 that would assist in lvls. But sure, Power Level all the way if u got some mean friends.

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 3:31 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
lol no stig.. I mean start a party for apos, ovbiously no one is going to join a noob, so yaaa, He would make his own and do it, but really its his choice, we can't really argue over this..

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 7:13 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
picadude (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lol no stig.. I mean start a party for apos, ovbiously no one is going to join a noob, so yaaa, He would make his own and do it, but really its his choice, we can't really argue over this..

Lol well I just wish him Gl with that!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online