taultunleashed logoHey All Imma almost bout to get Prem But....... : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

Hey All Imma almost bout to get Prem But....... : KO Discussion

Posted: April 8th, 2006, 11:11 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
:S Im going to get premium here on the 15th but one problem :S The problem is that I want to be sure that the tault program works on KO wiithout getting caught. I need it to macro for me and of course I will only macro if Im close by! Just want to make sure there are working scripts and program works with usko!!?? Tanx for info

Posted: April 8th, 2006, 11:38 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
wow pica i missed you a lot. we used to have these long discussions on the forums and lately ive been like where the hell is picadude i mean its like he went from like 30 posts a day to 0 D:

as far as i can tell so far the xunleashed program does not work with KO as people have not tried to make it work with it. no scripts have been made in it only in actools so not usefull there really. so yeah anyways there is no "safe" version of any macro. all have an equal chance of getting caught

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 8:22 am

picadude
picadude's Reps:
ahhh I seee, ya I have been coming here, looking for new post on these forums. Is it just me but loads of things changed like. I got to click knight online to get to the forums instead of just clicking forums. Confused at first but used to it. Ya I also liked those long discussion. People got to start posting topics here, hmm I might just have to change game so I can start macroing again lmao :)

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 9:19 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Picadude what is hard about navigating? We actually even changed the look of it to make it easier. You can easily use the left now to move around the site. As well you can just click the knight online home button on the left to see all forums for KO in just forum mod. Alos like the look we fixed it :)

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 11:25 am

picadude
picadude's Reps:
I seee, the layout is perfect.. Well compare to the banner I see, it aint to bright either :) Like it.. Im getting used to the navigation now, I guess it will be much easier for new comers...

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 9:18 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
xunleashed does work with ko, just no scripts for it

ive been able to get it up and going with just a z,r,z,r so yeah it will work and send keystrokes etc..

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 9:43 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
o u got it to work with z and r and never got caught, if you did tat.. I could lvl off of apos :)
I just need to know I wont get caught super quick, and the only way they would actually catch me if I do it all day..

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 7:59 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
Nah the length of gameplay is irrelevant. They catch you based on random inspection. One things for sure, they are getting better at catching abusers...props to them.

Posted: May 26th, 2006, 6:04 am

tiagovet
tiagovet's Reps:
Great to see this topic, cause I just GOT premium here andl I wanted was a USKO macro =(. Tryed all the macro post (Fukko, hacked koxp), didn´t got lucky with any of those. And now I find out there´s no script for Xunleashed for USKO?? Lol, yeah, I can say I´m unsatisfy.
So, what should I do? Never worked with ac tools before, couldn´t find a guide for it (maybe I didn´t check all forum´s topics, but hey, its not that organized anyway), don´t know if a ac script could replace macros like kosp.
Gonna need some help here.

Posted: May 26th, 2006, 9:40 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Actools is easy. Here post in the macro discussion board what problems you are having. As for the forums its pretty easy. Macro discussion topics in macro discussion area. Confirmed to be working things are in the confirmed / working sections. If they arent working we move them to nerfed. As well remember search button is your friend. Its all there it will just takes a few hours of you own work to understand how they work. For 3 hours of work you will gain countless free hours of macroing :)

Posted: May 26th, 2006, 5:31 pm

stigmata
stigmata's Reps:
:twisted: So how come are you a Regular member then Tault_admin ^^ jkz.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online