taultunleashed logomoney : KO Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

money : KO Discussion

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 5:56 pm

projecter
projecter's Reps:
i play on the malasian servers, but i cant seem to get money. ive tried every monster i can possibly kill, but its impossible. im lvl 39 and i use fp with horn crossbow +5. Can anyone give me any advice on what to do? i can kill the pookas, i tried and ive lost 200k exp, and bugbears take too long so goblin armor is out of question. i heard abyss gems are good, but i dont know where abyss is. can someone tell me where abyss is or tell me where i can kill or what i can do to get money? (btw, i have no hacks)

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 5:58 pm

aces_high
aces_high's Reps:
ok, to get to the abyss first go to the first server (like if you play on xigenon, go to xigenon1. if you play on ares, go to ares1, etc.)

now go to moradon and select the teleporter and go to delos. when you get to delos start running out from the main gate and run all the way through the desert to the castle.

when your in the castle keep running straight ahead and turn left, go through another gate/door thing and then run up the stairs by the sundries chick and follow that path around until you run into a wall thats kinda glowy

click on the wall and then right click on the wall and select "abyss dungeon"

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 6:09 pm

projecter
projecter's Reps:
ah, ok, i think ill just find someone to show me, i dont think ill remember all of that :) *Now to think of a guide to become a premium member*

Posted: March 1st, 2006, 6:42 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
another a rellly good way is too is to buy low and resell higher, u can do tat to anything and sometime make very quick profit, but jsut lvl up for now..

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online