taultunleashed logoUSKO Reign of the Fire Drake : KO News
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

USKO Reign of the Fire Drake : KO News

Posted: August 1st, 2006, 2:06 pm

downruffndurrty
downruffndurrty's Reps:
USKO is coming out with an expansion, Reign of the Fire Drake.

The expansion comes with a new and improved UI and an improved map. The expansion also changes the NPC character visuals. Along with NPC character visual changes, Karus orcs now have the option to choose a more decent-looking character (instead of the little green men).

A postal system is also added, which will allow you to send letters to other plays even though they are offline. This should improve clan communication. You will also be able to send money and items through the mail.

With the expansion also comes new monsters, new locations, and new skills. They also made an addition to the upgrading system, called the Rebirth System (known as Reverse Upgrading in the Fire Drake beta).

K2Network plans on releasing Fire Drake as soon as they fix the bugs.

Posted: August 2nd, 2006, 3:29 pm

livingproof1
livingproof1's Reps:
downruffndurrty (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
USKO is coming out with an expansion, Reign of the Fire Drake.

The expansion comes with a new and improved UI and an improved map. The expansion also changes the NPC character visuals. Along with NPC character visual changes, Karus orcs now have the option to choose a more decent-looking character (instead of the little green men).

A postal system is also added, which will allow you to send letters to other plays even though they are offline. This should improve clan communication. You will also be able to send money and items through the mail.

With the expansion also comes new monsters, new locations, and new skills. They also made an addition to the upgrading system, called the Rebirth System (known as Reverse Upgrading in the Fire Drake beta).

K2Network plans on releasing Fire Drake as soon as they fix the bugs.

Could that be right now...I'm downloading a MASSIVE patch

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 11:01 am

picadude
picadude's Reps:
yea, i just tried it out!! looks alot better, with all those quests, it seems like people will be lvling to 70 ALotttt faster!!....

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 12:16 pm

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Damn...Why couldn't they come out with stuff liek that when I still played?

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 12:24 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
exactly what i thought, lol!!...

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 12:31 pm

waitinginshadow

That's always the same...

You play one game for so long, and the stuff sucks, but you deal with it anyways. Then, a couple months after you finally quit, they fix all the things that you didn't like about it... I have a plan...

I'm gonna quit the game I like for a few months (the ones with things in them that I don't like) and then I'm gonna go back to playing them! And bam! I can now play the game with new, better features!

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 12:33 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
hmm, i switched to wow, and i find it sooo much better. then ko, but i still play ko now and then tooo. Hmm i should get rid of the 700abyss i have on there lol..

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 12:41 pm

waitinginshadow

WoW sucks... I played it and compared it to FFXI...damn...FFXI pwned it by like 1000000000 points lol....

While playing, people were complaining about how it take "days" to get to the highest level... I laugh at them!! In FFXI it can take months or years to get the highest possible level...And no one on that game complains about it either...And compared to friendliness...FFXI wins again...EVERYONE in WoW was a !@#$%^&*...

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 12:55 pm

picadude
picadude's Reps:
tas the reason i don play ffxi, takes way too long to become one of the best, which is almost pointless.. best to play games where u can lvl much faster and all!

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 5:22 pm

waitinginshadow

Those are the games that get too boring, too fast...Try playing Diablo II LoD...I leveld to 99 in 3 days...The game got so damn boring...

Posted: October 20th, 2006, 11:29 am

greendayyy
greendayyy's Reps:
waitinginshadow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Those are the games that get too boring, too fast...Try playing Diablo II LoD...I leveld to 99 in 3 days...The game got so damn boring...

we love hardness :)

Posted: November 5th, 2006, 5:36 pm

kantar
kantar's Reps:
RoFD is still here and KO is still kicking....

Posted: November 9th, 2006, 9:50 am

flockerzi
flockerzi's Reps:
wow sucks and u schould have a life and @#$%# squarenix and !@#$@@ all of the people that think that guild wars is good u should take life playing runescape noobs!!!!!!! ko is one of the best games because it is free to download and play so u guys take wow and go shove it up ur @$$s. ,,!,,

Posted: November 30th, 2006, 7:00 am

leotry

Total Posts: 1
leotry's Reps: 0
hello www.mykoxp.com new koxp 1464 version

Posted: December 18th, 2006, 11:26 am

t681t681
t681t681's Reps:
so wath? everybody knows that :P

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online