taultunleashed logoHow to get your archer to stop hitting 30s : KO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

How to get your archer to stop hitting 30s : KO Submissions

Posted: December 30th, 2005, 5:34 pm

seprec
seprec's Reps:
Ok one thing i noticed when i was playing on my archer is that he hits very low, 20s, 30s, 16s, once in a while. about 1/6 hits will be a low damage hit. then i decided to try and upgrade my horn crossbow to lvl 7 and it broke. i bought a new one and upgraded to lvl 6 where i was safe. then i noticed that i was hitting a litttle less but all of the low damage hits disapeared! i was wondering for a while how this could be. "Did a new patch do this?" i thought to myself. then i noticed that the horn crossbow didnt have a poison damage bonus; i had forgotten to add one. so if you wanna get rid of those 30s,20s, etc. then dont add a poison damage to your bow. sure ur highest damage is lower but your lowest damage is much higher. its frustrating when u waste 100 sp on an attack that only does 27 damage. you could be dead by the time you manage to do another attack! Im not sure whether or not lightning damage makes you hit low but i dont think so because its only available with very strong bows.

Posted: December 31st, 2005, 10:44 pm

renzuk
renzuk's Reps:
lies lies all lies.... Go to the battlefield with 2 characters and shoot 100 arrows exactly on a bow with and without poison... approximately 20 out of the 100 on the bow without will deal 0 damage... they will miss entirely... now approximately 20 on the bow with poison will deal 30-50 damage... because these are missed shots.. but since you have poison something hits instead of nothing

Posted: January 8th, 2006, 12:50 pm

raziel19
raziel19's Reps:
yeah but if u macro uall ure shots are gonna hit ^^...so no poison for me

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online