taultunleashed logoLOG IN MACRO : KO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Posted: June 5th, 2007, 6:32 am

ardamaxus
ardamaxus's Reps:
This is something very newbish, but maybe some guys, who don't know nothing or know little about ACTool, could find it useful since some hacks like Czcombo don't have premium bypass. lol :D

I've noticed that now again you can enter the server by spamming the Enter key. Meanwhile it was like servers' status was updated like everytime you executed KO. But now again you can use these good old ACTool macros to login.. well.. only if you don't get disconnected at the Login Screen.( i never got disconnected)

-----
That worked for me very nice.. I watched Tv peacefully on the bed, while ACTool was spamming Enter for me. Then it logged in my middle character and wholaa, I was ingame. I hope that you have your character in the middle too or you just have to be on call if it logins you to the Character Selection Screen, so you can cancel the macro and choose one of your edge characters.. You have 1 sec to do it lol. Well ofc you can supplement the macro with color checking commands so it could stop the macro itself once in the Character Selection Screen, but that learn to do by yourself. Anyway don't forget to stop the macro once ingame.

-----
HOW TO DO IT:

1.) Download ACtool and macro with this link:
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
http://rapidshare.com/files/35382013/ACtool_macro.rar

2.) Install the ACtool...
3.) Get in the game with xtrap bypass (log in and press on the server that you want to get
4.) Run the macro:
(macro is in folder bluewall)
5.) wait 1-5min and you will get into game 8)
6.) STOP the macro
7.) Enjoy the game!!!

**this is old thing, but i created this macro**

ps. i'm working on macro that when u login on, macro stops and than u can normal choose character but i hope i will post that in premium section :wink:

Posted: June 6th, 2007, 6:08 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online