taultunleashed logoMoney methods : KO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Money methods : KO Submissions

Posted: December 11th, 2006, 6:00 am

dlbert2000
dlbert2000's Reps:
Buy chitins +1 (very cheap nowadays), upgrade them to 4 or 5 or 6, and resell them. Priest chitins are best, because you can buy them for 1-2mil at +1 and resell them for maybe 20-40 mil pending what + they are. Over the last week i have spend over 2bil on chitins and fps. I have made almost a full set of +8/15 strenght AND hp fps, and a TON of +7 priest chitins (pages of them). +8 priest chitins sell for 999,999,999 + at the moment

Buy duped bus's. If you see anyone selling them for under 900k (this is diez i dont know other server prices) hold on to them for awhile until k2 patches bus dupe method then resell them for 2.000.000+ once their value gets back to normal

Kill dragon tooth commanders either in eslant or cz. They drop +5 full plates which can go for up to 20 mil depending on class

Buy scrolls cheap. Recently scrolls jumped in price from 70 to 100mil (1500, 300 scrolls) and 40 to 70mil (speed scrolls). Lots of people are still selling them for the cheap price. Yesterday i went out and bought a full inventory of speed scrolls for 30-35mil each, and am currently merching them all for 69mil

Buy gold bars for USD. Right now they are going for 2-3$ each. Buy/invest maybe 100 bucks into buying them (30-50 gbs). Once k2 fixes bus duping, gold bars will be jump in price, which will be the time to re-sale them for a hefty profit. (this is actually a usd guide :P)

Thisis my first and last post on here. This forum is extremely disapointing, and was a waste of 25$ seeing as almost everyone is a noob. Either the topic is old and outdated, or they dont know what they are talking about.

BB
-dlbert

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online