taultunleashed logoNice fire/lighting mage guide : KO Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Nice fire/lighting mage guide : KO Submissions

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 4:13 am

eestikaa
eestikaa's Reps:
I tried this on MYKO, and it works nicely. First of all, make a mage. Go kill worms util lvl 3, then you get that shock skill. Now kill bandicoots util 10. Go get a profession. Now with profession, put all points into fire util it reaches your level. Time to get a fire staff! Go thro markets and look for cheap staff that has fire bonus. If you have enough money, you can try to make one at the anvil. Now go hunt different bulcans util level 20. Flameball is very useful. As you reach 20, go speaks with nashira and accept her quest. Go to veronica and talk to her. Now back to nashira and get 100 000 gold and 2 opals. Go sell opals for 4 millions. You can also take beginner helper quest for extra 500 000 gold. As you hit 30, be sure you have staff that has fire damage. If avalible, get Ron's staff (Unique +20 to all elementals), since it is pretty powerful for fire/lighting mage. Now off to El Morad castle. Go there and try to hook a party. When done, go hunt lycans and Loup-Garous util 35. Now you MUST have a party. Go to asga village. There you will hunt util level 50 (skeletons). After 45 you get powerful skill "inferno". Use it on low-leveled mobs (gavolts, fury gavolts and so on). From now on (46+) you can start going to forgotten temple 2, where you gain green chests (powerful items). I cant speak over 60, because i havent personally hit it yet. Good luck and have fun! Say if my guide was any kind of help to you, too :)

Posted: May 28th, 2007, 8:04 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online