taultunleashed logoItems Top Should Always Start With : League Of Legends Guides
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Items Top Should Always Start With : League Of Legends Guides

Posted: April 30th, 2012, 3:36 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Alright im getting tired of people not realizing simple things so its time to start making small guides and adding in a why.

The first one is going to be top lane. What items to pick and why?

When you start top you should always realize that the majority of the time you will get less ganks than bottom and you will be isolated for the majority of the game. That means you need 2 things. Anti ganking stuff and survivability.

The first item you always need is a ward. Do not argue with this. The first thing you should always buy if you are top is a ward for 2 reasons. 1) Top lane gets a level 2 gank far more than bottom lane doesn't. 2) Even if you have a great escape having the tri bush warded or near it warded also allows mid to know where top lane / the jungler might be and helps with map awareness. Knowing they are going for your blue or trying to all get mid is big. If you dont go to top with a ward you are giving away way too much to the other team. Its sad most players dont realize this.

Also you need to always pick a way to survive up top easily. For example if im morde at top which i like to do i tend to get flash and teleportation. Because i know top lane will rarely be ganked so while i love my ignite the ability to come back to top easily outweighs anything. This will allow me to build a quick WOA and start having an easy survivability in the game. Alot of the time it depends on the champions you have at top, but its a great way to keep top lane going strong easily and if your other team makes ward a bottom bush you can come in for easy mid game ganks.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online