taultunleashed logoenchants : Lineage 2 General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

enchants : Lineage 2 General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 4:44 pm

unknownhero
unknownhero's Reps:
sorry, just like in the member page. U have to discover the possibilities on ur own before u put it out here. Cause once u found the possibilities then u don't want to post it out. But if ur a member, u can view all the hints inside the post.

Here's a hint- "I got +4 dual Kesh to +6. the tricky part is from +3 to +4, cause here u can't tell what's going to happen. whether it breaks or overenchant." sorry, I wish I could said more, but if u think hard. U'll know y I said the tricky part is from +3 to +4.

I was member once, now I'm not. but I have great idea on how to overenchant weapon just by reading the posts. I'll be member again once Chaotic Throne come out. Sorry, for not being able to help u out :( But remember, once u find the possibilities of overenchant weapon, U wouldn't want to post it. U will want to keep it as a secret.

Like a magician, u never want others to know ur tricks. Cause then, no one will want to see u perform.

Posted: June 28th, 2007, 6:18 am

darmithian
darmithian's Reps:
I don't think anyone can say there is a 100% way to OE items. Its all based on luck, plain and simple.

Posted: April 2nd, 2008, 2:12 am

ultra12
ultra12's Reps:
There's no hints for over enchanting
Im playing on priv server that is with same ench rate as offi, but theres GM shop.
all u need to do is :fight &collect adena then buy scrolls and start to ench.
i spend about week to make all S grade weapons up to 16 .Total for losts is about 1200 arcana mace (hardest thing to ench) ,10 Basalts(lucky),500-600 forgoten blades,800-900 daggers...etc...So imagine u are doing this on offi server :)
Its true that armors are more durable.Max that i made is +10 draconic armor set .Boss jewels ench rate is same as weapon's.
I noticed another thing -there are 2 thresholds when i ench - most of items broke at +10-->11.Second is at +13-->14.I dont cont hundreds of item that broke at +4 LOL.If u have luck to jump over these 2 threshold u will have +16.

Posted: May 20th, 2008, 8:27 am

ashkane

Total Posts: 136
ashkane's Reps: 4
Active User > 50 Posts
There is realy noways to exploit, its all about math, i made this up for aout 2 years ago and the "hint" was that buy low d grade shield from armor shop in dion and just Enchant them till they break, i did that to 2 shields and when they broke i enchanted my wep.

so lets say u have + 5 duals bastard sword*Elven sword

u have 2 shields in ur bags "low d grade"
over enchant them til they brake and when they do u immidietly enchant ur duals this will give u X % chance to success. "this is what i think"

Posted: August 24th, 2008, 4:25 pm

lordfrom
lordfrom's Reps:
the program for enchant is l2 enchantPro ??

or not ?

Posted: September 14th, 2008, 10:54 pm

payne_mp

Total Posts: 3
payne_mp's Reps: 0
their is no program for enchanting, anything you see on the internet about promised enchants for retail server are most likely (95%) virus/trojan filled, so beware. Like Ash said, enchanting is just math on the luck side.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online