taultunleashed logoFASTEST EXP I HAVE NOTICED : Lineage 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

FASTEST EXP I HAVE NOTICED : Lineage 2 General Discussions

Posted: March 5th, 2004, 8:04 pm

tault_eisaiasjr
tault_eisaiasjr's Reps:
Guys, please correct me if I am wrong, here goes my discoveries...

The fastest exp I have noticed from this game is by killing EASY mobs soloing(opposed to every other MMORPG, that always challenges you to kill harder and harder ones). I created 2 chars, exact replicas, and one I kitted using my bow killing WHITE mobs. the other I stud face to face and used MORTAL BLOW on greens. I noticed that I could kill MUCH faster the green ones (obviously), but since there is NO PENALTY for killing easy monsters the EXP flows MUCH FASTER. IN OTHER WORDS, a goblin gives THE SAME EXP if you are lvl 1 or if you are lvl 50.

KITTING is EASY, But VERY inefficient. however if we can find perching places where you can kill HIGH lvl monsters unharmed... we might be on to something.

Please feel free to add any comments, I am always willing to learn a trick or 2

Posted: March 6th, 2004, 6:17 pm

tault_lanfear
tault_lanfear's Reps:
Uhh, wrong. The exp you get from a monster is relative to your level. A lvl 1 DE will get the most xp you can get from a goblin, but as your level increases, the amount of XP you gain from goblins will decrease. But I do agree, going after greens is the best way to do it if all yer after is lvling.

Posted: March 22nd, 2004, 12:38 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
actually going after whites is the best xp if you know how to buy and sell and save money.... put alot of time into upgrading weapons.. you will thank me for listening to this...

i am lvl 15 orc now and i was level 11 earlier today.. i bought a cestus which is the 150k hand to hand weapon.. which i shouldn't have till about level 18-20 :) you always can go red killing and get new armor ect.

Posted: April 8th, 2004, 9:26 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Lanfear is right the exp does decrease as your level increases, however the amount XP decreases is not signifigantly equal to the speed increase that you can kill them...

Eg before, I killed stone soldiers when i was lvl8-12ish I got exactly 411 exp and 16 sp, it took me about 6 and eventually 5 hits with windstrike to kill them, which would take about a minute and 20 seconds each, and then another 5 minutes for every 5 kills to regen MP... Now I can kill about 12-15 of thembefore regenning MP, I can kill them in 2 hits or 1 using a spiritshot, and it takes the same amount of time....

I always liked fighting dark red and red creatures becuase they give more exp, but it takes me a minute to kill a giant mist leech and only 10 seconds to kill a stone soldier, Even though the mist leech gives 800+ exp and 30+ SP, I can kill 6 stone soldiers in the same amount of time, using tee same amount of mana, the stone soldiers only give me about 310-320 exp now, and like 11-12SP, but killing 6 of them in that minute gives me 1800 exp and 60 SP, which is alot more than the leechs, the only benifit is in the drops, leechs drop thread commonly, dark hose fabric fairly often (worth 900-1100adena ea) and rarely dark hose, also ive found alot of healing potions from them, so they make up in drops... (leechs also drop about 180 adena)...

Relivantly the point is, its not what color they are, its what they drop and how fast you can kill them.... You can usually kill enough greens in shorter time then whites yellows and reds to match and surpass the exp/gold/sp you would get from them, and the only loss is in the drops...

Posted: April 8th, 2004, 10:13 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
very good writeup ninji, thanks =)

Posted: April 9th, 2004, 5:55 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
There is one small thing about killing greens to remember. The amount of SP vs. Mob will decrease. You will still get ok xp and good money though as the XP scales slower and the money stays the same.

Go and kill some Elpies and Keltirs at level 15 and you will recieve 0 xp.

I also have a very basic hunting macro for killing very low level mobs.

Posted: April 9th, 2004, 8:50 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I agree, most the time when I'm hunting I find that I am doing it for the SP. Xp is easy enough to come by and I really see it as being more trivial then SP is in the game. With out acquit SP you lack the skills to keep you and your party going.

The nice thing about this is I don't really care if I die or not. Just means a walk which is too bad but maybe I can get the location death restart bug to work for me so even the walk can be avoided.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online