GUIDE: becoming a monk : Lineage 2 General Discussions

Posted: May 1st, 2004, 11:03 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
enjoy.

1) in orc village, talk to gantaki zu urutu who is outside the weapon shop (usually where all the players sit and setup their private shops)

2)he will give u a red fruit, take this fruit to Khavatari rosheek who is in frozen waterfalls (u have to walk on to the ice, he is almost at the center)

3) the khavatari rohseek dude will tell u to kill 5 kasha bears. go do it, and make sure u do it by yourself cause u need to deal the most dmg to the bear if u wanna recieve the bear claw

4)after u get 5 bear claws, talk to khavatari and he will tell u to kill kasha BLADE spiders. NOT kasha spiders, but kasha BLADE spiders =)

5)after u get 5 droppings from spiders, go to khavatari again and he will tell u to kill 5 scarlet salamanders. the salamanders r located in the second chamber of cave of trials (dun bother witht he salamander ribes, they dun give u the quest items u need)

6)after killing 5 salamanders and getting 5 salamander claws, talk to khavatari again.

7) now u must go back to orc town and talk to gantaki again, and he will tell u to go to gludin. go to the gate keeper and teleport to gludin (3000 adena or gatekeeper's charm)

8) when u get to gludin u must find Perfect Kasman who is located roughly around the southeast corner of the town. if u can't find him, ask people around u for help. he should be easy to spot since he is an orc npc in a town filled with humans and elves =)

9) anyway, when u find him, talk to him and he will tell u to go to Khavatari toruku

10) now on ur map the northern exit of gluin town, go there and tehre should be only 1 road. follow the road all the way till u get to the FIRST intersection, another road should branch out to the left

11) in that interesection area, u should be able to c a lil hut, surrouneded by barricades. go to the hut and khavatari is standing right outside

12) after u talk to him, he will tell u to kill a bunch of monstesr, which are VUTU ORCS WARRIOR, FELIM LIZARDMEN WARRIOR, RATMAN HUNTER AND LAGNKLIZARDMEN WARRIOR.

13) u can kill them in any order, just kill 5 of each and u should get a quest item

14) vutu and felim are located around khavatari, but ratman hunts and lagnk lizards are located on the SOUTH side of gluin town, so u gotta run there and kill them =)

15) once u killed 5 of each, go back to khavatari and he will give u a letter

16)take this letter to Perfect Kasman in gludin town, and he will give u a totem.

17)once u have reacehd lvl 20 (u can do the quest at 19), talk to the orc NPC stnading right NEXT to perfect kasman in gludin. his name is perfect osborn.

18)perfect osborn will make u a monk.

19) go kick !@#$%^&*

20) kick more !@#$%^&*

21)kick elf !@#$%^&*

22) kick DE !@#$%^&*

23) kick human !@#$%^&*

24) kick dwarf !@#$%^&*

25) =) congratz! ur a monk!

oh, and to newbies... monk quest is only for orcs, so dun try to use ur elf or human to do the quest hehe

Posted: May 1st, 2004, 4:35 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
if the guide isn't good u guyz can post feedback and i'll improve.. but no one even bother reading what took me quite awhile to type up.... :oops:

Posted: May 2nd, 2004, 10:15 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ehmm, cant you find these types of guide on l2orphus.com
lin.warcry.com
lineage2.universalrealms.com??

Posted: May 2nd, 2004, 5:22 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
not sure about universal, but on warycry as i wanted to point out, there are some mistakes in the monk guide (like with names, etc) which my guide has cleared out.

also i think its easier to follow and understand :D

dun get me wrong, i didn't write this JUST so i can get to be premium lol, thought it might be convient for people to use, thats all.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online