taultunleashed logoGuide to Dark Elf Starter Mage (1 - 14) : Lineage 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Guide to Dark Elf Starter Mage (1 - 14) : Lineage 2 General Discussions

Posted: April 4th, 2004, 6:57 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Level 1-3

Ok, get the first quest hunt for the fangs, real easy, you will kill everything in 1 wind strike so no worries. Get lvl 3 by hunting Ketirs(1 WS) and Wolves (2 WS) then head back and talk to the NPCS.

Level 4-6

This is the part when you start the real quests. Talk to both gaurds at the entrance and say you will accept the quest. The first one is to find the 13 bez's. No prob here just hunt wolves and get a level(s). When you get that done (1900 exp) do deliver all the sent. swords. and get some money. By now you should be able to afford a new staff (or book). Buy one at the store and head out (not the way you came in but the exit). Head straight forward and go until you see the tower. Around the towers should be imps. Hunt imps and get some quick exp.

Level 7-9

Your first skills you should learn are windstrike 2 and ice 1. Continue to hunt Imps until level 8. Head back on the road you were traveling on and walk until you see a columns of towers. Take a left and head into the swamps (the grey blob on your map). There you will hunt zombies. The best way to hunt zombies is to use WS at maxium distance, when it hits stay in you spot for a split second and run. The zombie will cast vampire touch, but if you are quick enough you will be out of range. The spam WS some more and learn
WS3 and Ice2.

Level 10-11

Head back to town and go to the item shop and talk to the shop keep on the left. Accept his mission. Go back to the column of towers back by the marsh and hunt Blood Fungi. If you havent been kiting by now, now is the time for it. Always cast Ice on a blood fungus until the fungus is slowed. Then hit it with wind strike. Do this mission twice and you should have enough for your willow staff. If you havent leveled to 11 by then do that and head to the item shop and talk to the NPC on the right. Go back and hunt zombies!
FUN! This isnt very hard because you need 5 zombie skins and you get 2k for each time u do the mission. So run that mission a couple times and get some armor now. I recommen feriotic armor. Also if you havent buy some shoes and gloves and a cap.

Level 12-13

Keep doing the zombie mission but instead of just focusing on zombies hunt Redeye bats. They get great exp and are slower than a fungus so you have more chances to cast ice befor they catch up to you. When you have 1580 SP go get Heal 1-3, Sheild 1 and Might 1. When you kill your share of bats get poison 1, weapons mastery and defence.

Level 14

The best way i found out to level is to go to Soda (school of dark arts) and hunt zombies. Zombies there dont have any spell so you dont have to run away quickly. Cast posion on them and sit back while ur mana regens.

Alrite ppl go have fun hunting and remember DON'T DIE

DYING = LOST EXP = LOST TIME = ANGRY = BANGING MOUSE

found by cbcsteve

Posted: May 6th, 2004, 11:31 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
heh ive done the banging mouse part before, thats why i had to buy a new mouse :lol:

i think its an ok guide, what does everyone else think?

Posted: May 6th, 2004, 1:33 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
lol my strategy wuz hunt stone golems in back of soda from lvl 1-14 then hunt zombies i alrdy knew this but o well its a pretty good guide. Needs more details for premium like where to get quests and such. Newbs wun kno where to get the quests n stuff

Posted: May 6th, 2004, 3:52 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
How much exp do zombies give at lvl 14, and what is their HP?

Posted: May 7th, 2004, 1:32 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
duhhhhhhh

if this is a submission for membership, it recieves a:

0, goose egg, zip, nada, nothing, sorry, better luck next time.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online