taultunleashed logohow to enchant one weapon + 16 ?? : Lineage 2 General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 56 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

how to enchant one weapon + 16 ?? : Lineage 2 General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: February 27th, 2006, 3:20 pm

ograo7777
ograo7777's Reps:
mam get 9 of ur friend and do a party , drop a lot of adenas on gound(various mounts of 1 adena) and o +3, give teh wep to ur friend and +4 and give agaon to other and +5 and do again till +12 or more

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 11:39 am

vurtrue
vurtrue's Reps:
I don't think anyone answered the quest "How do you enchant with L2walker"
I would like to know also. I broke a Damascus when I attempted +4 that was over 37mil down the toilet. :evil:

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 10:10 pm

crhawk
crhawk's Reps:
I dont normally have any luck but last month i enchanted a sol from +0 to +11 and then put it away.
The next month i got brave and finished it off to +16 & im still tempted to go higher.
All I did after breaking many weps was i went outside of dion town to the same spot both months and it worked.
I am in no way saying thats what did it but all the other times i have tried to oe i have failed most times getting to +5.
Highest before the +16 was +8.

Posted: March 24th, 2006, 12:50 pm

thrillkill
thrillkill's Reps:
well i thought using the item lag its possible to enchant up to +16 well not to sure if its still possible in C4 tho

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 1:30 am

choemxin
choemxin's Reps:
i think , enchant is lucky

Posted: March 28th, 2006, 9:40 pm

choemxin
choemxin's Reps:
hm........

Posted: April 8th, 2006, 10:54 am

josh512
josh512's Reps:
+16 is easy on ES.

Posted: April 11th, 2006, 6:43 am

sick4everr
sick4everr's Reps:
As far as i know u can't enchant exploit... There is nothing 100% workable and that u can trust...

I've saw on one forum u buy any shield no grade u get scrolls no grade and enchant the shield till it brakes(your enchants need to be on F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,and so on..) and when it breakes u do it right quick, u click F1(u put on F1 the weapon enchant any grade u want) and enchant, they said it's 90% times workable, don't works...
I've heard about enchant weapon then go kill bit then enchant again, don't works
I've heard about enchant when u are experiencing item server lag, well, that worked before for some weeks and very hard to do it... Don't work anymore.
Some times ago we could enchant and if it breaks we teleport on second to any city and on middle of teleport we turn off computer and it rollback like 10 seconds, we still had the weapon, don't work anymore, items not rerolled(That worked for items drops on karma and duping items, was great at that time :D)
Well, it's all about luck 0_o

Posted: April 15th, 2006, 2:22 am

saipol73
saipol73's Reps:
No,it's not just a luck.I had saw people that can overenchant his all items to +100 without blow it.That server enchant rates is 65% and max +100!

Posted: April 18th, 2006, 10:19 am

suprbiz
suprbiz's Reps:
Enchanting is all luck, however it seems this trick is your best option if you have the adena and time.

Going +4 on anything is fine for me and it close to doubles what you purchased it for, not a bad profit in my opinion.

In the long run, you save alot more adena.

It's up to you if you want to blow up 20 items till you finally get that 10+.
Just 10 of those blown items at +4 would've made you alot more money as to your single +10,11,12 etc.

Posted: April 18th, 2006, 11:07 am

liorlol
liorlol's Reps:
iv found that a really god thing to make somthing like max +10
is just to wait somthing like 5 min between an enchant to an enchant

Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 12:22 pm

tential
tential's Reps:
No waiting will help you enchant. It was just your luck thats all.

Posted: April 26th, 2006, 11:18 am

Jet

Total Posts: 455
Jet's Reps: 1
Mod in Training
If u play in L2j server u can use one enchant bug with Gmshop it works 100%
uhm.... If your server has Gm shop but its not l2j it works too....

Posted: April 26th, 2006, 11:20 am

Jet

Total Posts: 455
Jet's Reps: 1
Mod in Training
tential (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

LoL..... tHER ARE ALOT OF enchant bugs and other stuff wich helps to enchant weapons.... For example... with OOg walker and dumping u can encant your wep to +16 easily... And with good sql injecion you can enchant it over +50...

Posted: May 1st, 2006, 4:01 pm

onycho
onycho's Reps:
jety_boy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
tential (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

LoL..... tHER ARE ALOT OF enchant bugs and other stuff wich helps to enchant weapons.... For example... with OOg walker and dumping u can encant your wep to +16 easily... And with good sql injecion you can enchant it over +50...

So say other people. We've been waiting for someone to say how to OE with walker, been asked a number of times in this thread. So if you have the goods, let us know. If you don't....don't brag.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online