taultunleashed logoLeveling Guide To For Archers ( Dark Elf/Elf/Human ) : Lineage 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Leveling Guide To For Archers ( Dark Elf/Elf/Human ) : Lineage 2 General Discussions

Posted: April 11th, 2004, 10:34 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
First Off Archers Don�t need Armour Nor Any thing else but a good bow tell 20+ Save all money tell you can afford bow after bow. And always solo.

lvl 1~5 On ( Young Keltir/Keltir/Elder Keltir )
From there you should have enough money to bow your first bow and Skill (Power Shot)

lvl 5~10 on ( Imp,Fungus )
At lvl 10 Do Fungus Quests for extra money

lvl 10~13 ( Blood Fungus, Orc Fighters )
Do Fungus Quest By now you should have enough money for a Hunter Bow in game price 55k from player

lvl 13-17 ( Marsh Zobies,Lesser Dark Horror's,Zobie Poniters )
For Extra Gravy You can now farm Bloody Fungus/Zombies for money by 17 you should have enough for a forest bow

lvl 17-20 ( Fighting In Ruin Of Despair ) on Warrior/Soldier Zombies, Ruin Bats
Do the Quest givin to you in Gludio by Guard Curtis to collect skeleton and Zombie parts
By lvl 20 you will be able to afford composite bow or even a Strength bow depending on if you spent any money on SS or other money boggers

lvl 21~28 ( In Cruma Tower ) Fighting Leeches

Judging that most the population in Lineage 2 are below 30 I will expand Archers Guide later on.

Posted: April 12th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well before you gain any uber archer skills, your just a figher, and from my experience so far I recommend using more than your bow to take out mobs.

here are some tips for lvls 10-20
1) I like to power shot a mob, then let him run over to me and i trash him with a sword. The targets i can take out in one hit just take too long to level up past lvl 10, so the combo works faster to hit bigger mobs and gain more XP. Your MP will drain faster but, the power shot will knock out at least half of your enemies HP, then the sword will do the rest, buying you some time to rebuild the MP. I just hate shooting and running, then shooting and running. With some decent armor (wood, you can take a beating, while efficiently killing monsters).

2) On the note of using more then your bow in early levels, the SOS quest is a decent way to make some $ and get a good sword. I recomend holding off till around lvl 11 or 12 for SOS, by that time you have some skills set up and some money. I would then upgrade your small sword you've been using to dish out those combo, and buy a using SOS sword from someone finished with the quest (rent to own). On your way off to the dungeon go to the training room, and talk to the female trainer (Minia or something like that) and take your arrowhead quest. You might as well be killing to birds.
Once in the ruins, go to the first room on the left. It's easy, all passive, and they spawn in the same spot over and over again. Now camp on the ORC snippers, they will eventually give you the sword peices and arrowheads. It took me about 30mins to get the sword and 10 arrow heads. Go back to town, sell your second SOS, and cash in the arrow heads. Now you have a nice sword for your bow combos and a little extra money.
Then just save up and level up for a better bow, and if you haven't played yet, at least below lvl20 you can get all the skills with the SP given, and after 20 is when get specific, so use them all on your path to archer or whatever. :idea:

Posted: April 13th, 2004, 3:11 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
true what i like to do is get lvl 10 Mortal Blow if i am playing a D.e and a half decent Dagger so if i need a quick half hp hit i switch to dagger ^.^

Posted: April 15th, 2004, 12:39 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
level 25 i found out that the leeches at cruma tower are camped 24/7 and it takes a while to find one so this is a bad choise....

any other suggestions? i am looking for one...

Posted: April 15th, 2004, 2:58 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I'm soloing these at 16 as a mage, fun stuff, and I love seeing the 42sp, now if I could just figure out a macro =p

Posted: April 15th, 2004, 3:12 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ya leeches are great ^.^ and if you know how to train in Cruma you can get around the Campedness as long as its not that bad. When ever i train i have a constant spawn :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online