taultunleashed logoLVL 15 Prophet Need Help : Lineage 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

LVL 15 Prophet Need Help : Lineage 2 General Discussions

Posted: July 17th, 2006, 10:39 pm

rezidual
rezidual's Reps:
Hey all, just joined Xunleashed a few days ago and just started to get acquainted with El2walker. I got a second account and im working on making a human buffer but i need alil help finding safe efficient spots to LVL. Can Anyone give me some tips or maybe even a guide to help me along. Lookin to LVL to at least 40 so she can party with my main.

(P.S And can anyone suggest a OOG botting program, cause i heard that El2walker OOG doesn't work with the current Lineage)

:D !!!Thank in Advance!!! :D

Posted: July 19th, 2006, 6:33 pm

SE

Total Posts: 364
SE's Reps: 0
premium
rezidual wrote:
Hey all, just joined Xunleashed a few days ago and just started to get acquainted with El2walker. I got a second account and im working on making a human buffer but i need alil help finding safe efficient spots to LVL. Can Anyone give me some tips or maybe even a guide to help me along. Lookin to LVL to at least 40 so she can party with my main.

(P.S And can anyone suggest a OOG botting program, cause i heard that El2walker OOG doesn't work with the current Lineage)

:D !!!Thank in Advance!!! :D
    I would advise making a character on your primary account. Duoing is the quickest way of xp. Leveling a cleric solo is near impossible.
    25-32 Cruma
    32-40 Death Pass

Posted: October 8th, 2006, 11:35 am

wild4play
wild4play's Reps:
If you main is lvl 40 - 52, you could just have her auto follow and leech XP off your main. Give her/him some ( heavy ) top ng grade gear to make her a little more safe. For evey lvl your main gets she/he will get 3, so soon she/he will be within 4 lvls of you and you never have to stop lvling your main.

Wild

Posted: October 9th, 2006, 8:38 am

samuraispnky

Total Posts: 684
samuraispnky's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
back in the day I attempted leveling a prophet solo. It was a long process with mediocre results. I'd root a mob and use a polearm to attack it; but if you pulled too many mobs at one time you had to try to sleep/root them all and kill them one by one. It wasn't fun

Using a main damage dealer with your prophet in party is the better way to go :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online