taultunleashed logoPossible 100% Enchant Method : Lineage 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 28 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Possible 100% Enchant Method : Lineage 2 General Discussions

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 12:05 am

iroasura
iroasura's Reps:
I play in L2 Promisance, high rate server. The enchant saftey is +5, so it pretty ez to buy loads of weapons and manually +1 all of them til 1 is left high enchanted. But there was this one guy that was dropping his weapon and picking it up being +1 more than it was when he first dropped it. Since the server announces equips that have been picked up, he enchanted his wep all the way to +16. Btw his wep was S grade. Just wondering if this could be a possible bug or exploit. If it is i hope some1 posted how to do it here.

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 5:50 am

gorguss777
gorguss777's Reps:
Yes, in some older servers, your chances goes back to what ever the +6 chance would be.

For example say the enchant rate was 90% after +6 then it went down after that, simple drop the weapon, re-pick, or let someone esle pick, they enchant it, then repeat.

Some chick on Seigehardt, Official made tons of +16 Dg weapons like this, she said you have to sacrifice others to get one to +16.

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 3:30 pm

iroasura
iroasura's Reps:
Hmm its as simple as enchant, drop, pick-up,enchant, drop, etc. etc? And wen u say that sacrifice others to get one to +16 do u mean the person ur enchanting with or the weapons?

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 3:45 pm

gorguss777
gorguss777's Reps:
I mean the weapons, say you have a +10. Blow the same type of weapon, say the +10 is a SoL. Then you blow another SoL then just after it blows, enchant. Works only on C4 servers and lower.

Heres a meathod that works 90% of the time on C4 and lower servers.

Take a weapon thats +4 and don't equip it nor anything else. Equip one peice of jewlery of the same grade. Plus it using the shortcut bar till it blows, right after it blows, enchant the weapon and it'll have a 90% of going everytime. It was already submitted, but it was fixed in one of the updates but private servers, it will still work.

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 10:40 pm

iroasura
iroasura's Reps:
Oh nice, but hey wouldnt be +5 since safety in my server is +5? (just to be sure). Also ive tried the dropping, pick-up, enchant method. Its kinda 50/50 i did it with a friend and got a C grade to +13 first try, then blew it. 2nd try was +10. 3rd ummm blew up to +6 haha. Imma try the jewel method now brb with results.

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 11:20 pm

iroasura
iroasura's Reps:
Well i managed to get +9 out of the breaking same grade jewel, enchant wep of same grade. Maybe because i stopped using the hotkeys to blow up the jewel? Or do I have to enchant the weapon exactly wen the jewel blows up?

Heres is what im doing.
1. Hotkey the C grade armor scrolls to break jewel. Just the scrolls. (1 scroll takes 1 hotkey spot.)
2. Equip the jewel(C grade ring), use hotkeys to activate scroll, select equipped jewel, and upgrade until equipped jewel blows up.
3. When equipped jewel blows up activate C grade wep scroll through inventory and enchant.

Somewhere around +7 i hotkeyed the weapon scrolls. Am I doing anything wrong?

Posted: December 27th, 2006, 10:18 am

gorguss777
gorguss777's Reps:
Try this:
    F1 : EW(D, C, B, A, S)
    F2 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F3 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F4 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F5 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F6 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F7 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F8 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F9 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F10 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F11 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)
    F12 : EA(D, C, B, A, S)

I got a +9 Sol, +7 Dg Duals, and some other weapons plused like this. The guy who originally posted this meathod got a +24 SoM, and his armor, (nightmare robes set) was like, every peice +7-+11. :)

Posted: December 27th, 2006, 1:41 pm

iroasura
iroasura's Reps:
Oh awesome ill go try it out. I have to reset the hotkeys frequently don't I? xD Brb with results.

Posted: December 27th, 2006, 2:23 pm

gorguss777
gorguss777's Reps:
Ah! hey dude, don't enchant yet! I just remebered that you've got to wait about 5 minutes between each plus.

Posted: December 27th, 2006, 3:49 pm

iroasura
iroasura's Reps:
Oh crap now u tell me haha. So exactly 5min per enchant? Lol good thing u warned meh i blew 50mil on weapons ready for over enchantment alredy.

Posted: January 6th, 2007, 6:17 pm

saiyanthepro
saiyanthepro's Reps:
gonna try it on es-l2 lets see if it works :)

Posted: January 12th, 2007, 2:44 pm

thestorm1
thestorm1's Reps:
i used another trick for enchanting on one server but with it u can't enchant a weapon to +123123 i mainly used it for making my weapons to +4 and never
failed....here it is ....target a mob which u can't kill with 2 hits (using shots bss and ss) and meanwhile enchant your usable weapon...but i am not sure if it is works on your servers...

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 3:38 am

lebeau
lebeau's Reps:
thestorm1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i used another trick for enchanting on one server but with it u can't enchant a weapon to +123123 i mainly used it for making my weapons to +4 and never
failed....here it is ....target a mob which u can't kill with 2 hits (using shots bss and ss) and meanwhile enchant your usable weapon...but i am not sure if it is works on your servers...

it's only a matter of luck..i tried it on several servers and for several time :D isnt a trick but just luck :D

Posted: January 26th, 2007, 5:51 pm

frosticzek
frosticzek's Reps:
so 5 minutes per enchant, and after enchant drop>re-pickp item in party? if i understood good. Anyone know another enchant trick?

Posted: February 18th, 2007, 9:13 pm

st4tic
st4tic's Reps:
I'll have to try this one aswell.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online