taultunleashed logoRunning x2 walkers.. : Lineage 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Running x2 walkers.. : Lineage 2 General Discussions

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 1:36 am

coul
coul's Reps:
Anyone tried running x2 walkers or more on the same computer? Does it work or does it just mess up the whole Walk.. like it get problems switching between the 2 windows (playing with x2 games in windowed mode, 1 that dps
and a healer trailing of party) Or is it all about the computer?

--

What is the ban ratio overall in Lineage 2? Is it easy to get detected while using Walker? If I walk in a non popular area.
Got disconnected 2 days ago (no walker installed) and it said it found "hack programs" on my computer. :?: :?: Freaked me out alittle bit. Thought it recognized my Glider (wow bot) but i just relogged and it was all as usual.

--

If could try going throught the steps how to properly set up the Walker? Feel like i dont wanna pay Time cards all the time.. Soif anyone know anything about setting it up it would be much apreciated. Got atm v. 10,9,1 Walker. Just pm me or add : Coul86@hotmail.com
--
Thanks. /C

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 2:48 am

tault_sillicon

Total Posts: 74
tault_sillicon's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Hey Coul,

first of all, sorry that i wasn't online in the weekend. I was very busy (RL).

Question 1:
Anyone tried running x2 walkers or more on the same computer? Does it work or does it just mess up the whole Walk.. like it get problems switching between the 2 windows (playing with x2 games in windowed mode, 1 that dps
and a healer trailing of party) Or is it all about the computer?

Awnser 1:
IG Walker need to start the whole L2 client to run... i would say. Try the OOG Walker 10.9.0 u can run easy 9 clients on 1 normal computer (not a super computer).

OOG Walker 10.9.0 (working)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ntvgbn9yygd

Crack for the walker version (put the crk.exe and the other file in the walker folder)
http://www.vpnbot.com/download/xzCrk.zip

it appeared that u don't have to install loopback adapter anymore nore the TCPTunnel. so u don't have to change the Host anymore ether.

Try to run it like that.

I hope it works for u. (BTW DON'T USE 10.9.1!!! CRK is for 10.9.0)

let me know iff it works

Question 2:
What is the ban ratio overall in Lineage 2? Is it easy to get detected while using Walker? If I walk in a non popular area.
Got disconnected 2 days ago (no walker installed) and it said it found "hack programs" on my computer. Freaked me out alittle bit. Thought it recognized my Glider (wow bot) but i just relogged and it was all as usual.

Awnser 2:
Well banning depents on several things.
How long (none stop) are u online!
How many bots do u use at the same time.
Were do u bot.
How u configed your bot. (iff u anoy alot off ppl by grabbing there mobs, banning will be faster)

"hack programs"
well thats Gameguard that checks for walker/bots/hacks etc.
Use the Gameguard killer from this site (GG killer for Kameal)

Question 3:
If could try going throught the steps how to properly set up the Walker? Feel like i dont wanna pay Time cards all the time.. Soif anyone know anything about setting it up it would be much apreciated. Got atm v. 10,9,1 Walker. Just pm me or add :

Awnser 3:
See awnser 1 :)

Goodluck my friend

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 3:07 am

coul
coul's Reps:
haha nps man :D
You are real hard to come buy on msn :) like in there forever.. hoping you to show up.. should have posted this topic earlier but i didnt know if it would get my banned or not.. SORRY Tault_admin I DID NOT read the thread what rules there are.. *sigh* Judging he has not jumped me.. (yett..) i think its ok 8)

Thx Silicon.. think you helped alot of people. I'll reply when / If i get it to work.. If you se me yelling after an "how to install and use" guide for dummies then i didnt get it running :roll: :wink:

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 3:10 am

tault_sillicon

Active User > 50 Posts
u can always ask mate. Np at all.

i will be online tonight though :D tomorow iam free so :)

Greets

Sillicon

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 3:38 am

coul
coul's Reps:
I cant install the Gameguard Killer.. it says the dll is already patched..

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 5:00 am

tault_sillicon

Active User > 50 Posts
will get into it when iam at home. maybe its because of the update.

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 2:24 pm

coul
coul's Reps:
Well I got it working. Its tons of things got to be checked and stuff.. just testing and figure out wich ones I would use took forever.. Anyways, ran my Kamael, 21, Warder at the Lizards outside Gludio without problem, It killed everything, looted everything (unless it couldnt get to it) and never got stuck. Want to figure out how to enlarge the square box thou (Bot runs within a red sqaure and kills all mobs inside it) so i could perhaps sweep 2 whole camps in one go..
-
What very much anoyed me was just ALL the settings.. its not very clear what they all do.. I tried to use 2 accounts, One with my 21 Kamael and another 54 Shielen Elder following my Kamael and heals and rebuffs her.. I never got it working.. my SE never heald my kamael.. only when they were in the same party the SE heald. (but then i wouldnt get any xp on my kamael) I meanged to get the SE buffing both herself and my Kamael when they expired.
But as said.. she never heald.. wich is a bit frustrating.. didnt even se an option for an off-party healer//helper.

If anyone got a clue how to fix this.. it would save me lots of time.. and i dont have to throw my computer throught the window :lol:

Posted: April 30th, 2008, 12:56 am

coul
coul's Reps:
Fixed the Square Radius.. it was easy.. just didnt pay enough atention. Simply change the "Radi".

Quote:
Cant change the backup healer thou.. ofparty one. It looks like the bot cant recognise my Kamael when she is low on hp and heal her. She Buffs her thou.. Wich make it pretty confusing.
Im atm sooloing the at lv 22 the Lizardmen outside Gludio. Its like 400-600 xp/mob because of that none is there... and my toon got full Manticore set and Mithril dagger, so i take them down on 3 hits. Yett i rly would like to grind the 25+ mobs at Orc Camp. For that i need the backup healer.
Anyone that have used bot for a longer time.. know how this is solved?
Much apreciated for any suggestions.

Found out that it cant be fixed.. you must be in a party to get heals. So Ofparty healer = a CANT DO.
Strange that a Walker with that many feutures cant do that.. it got everything else.. aww well.. atleast i got my toon buffed up to her ears all the time.. just got to stack 200+ Healing pots everytime i go hunt :)

Posted: May 7th, 2008, 9:39 pm

3450's Reps:
tault_sillicon

I commend him first because I liked the way you answered the questions of the people of the forum.

I am Brazilian, I do not know speak English. what you read now, everything has been translated into a site of translation.
I have some questions, if I could answer, I would be very grateful.

this version of the L2 walker works as kamael of L2 ct1?

I could detail the procedures that I do to install the walker?

I wonder if you know any bug, or program to obtain adena, or enchant weapons to L2 kamael ct1?

my email is israel_maxx@hotmail.com

thanks advance.

Posted: May 7th, 2008, 11:42 pm

tault_sillicon

Active User > 50 Posts
I commend him first because I liked the way you answered the questions of the people of the forum.

>well thx alot men its always nice to hear that ppl are glad to be helped

I am Brazilian, I do not know speak English. what you read now, everything has been translated into a site of translation.
I have some questions, if I could answer, I would be very grateful.

>will do my best for u.

this version of the L2 walker works as kamael of L2 ct1?

>The version of walker does work on Retail Server (Teon, Bartz, etc)
>it works with the current patches also (i checked it today, 08-may-2008).
>It also works on Private servers and off servers but u need to adjust the
>protocol version and the IP in the SET.INI file in Walker folder.

I could detail the procedures that I do to install the walker?

>There are procedures already on this forum. The are in the Confirmed
>section of this forum.

I wonder if you know any bug, or program to obtain adena, or enchant weapons to L2 kamael ct1?

>well i don't know any right now. But iam keeping my eye's open. when i
>find one i will be posted here in this forum offcourse. But iff it works i
>will be moved to confirmed and u need to be a premium member of this
>forum. Forum will die iff i just post it here (i hope u understand).

I will add u to msn. Tonigth when iam at home

Greets

Sillicon

ps. i hope u have your awnsers

Posted: May 15th, 2008, 6:36 am

keypee
keypee's Reps:
thanks guys. it work in my computer but i haven't test it for a longer time. ^_^

Posted: May 15th, 2008, 6:40 am

keypee
keypee's Reps:
thanks guys. it work in my computer but i haven't test it for a longer time. thanks to sillicon ^_^

Posted: May 16th, 2008, 11:25 pm

keypee
keypee's Reps:
ei guys, is there any exploits or program that can enchant your weapon successfully until +10 or more?

Posted: May 19th, 2008, 1:02 am

tault_sillicon

Active User > 50 Posts
not that i know of.

i found something... but for now it looks fake! i will post it here iff i know mor eabout it

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online