taultunleashed logoA fighter guide lvl 1-20 (VERY long) Includes all races! : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

A fighter guide lvl 1-20 (VERY long) Includes all races! : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 18th, 2004, 1:42 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Seeing as how someone has got their account upgraded to premium for posting guides I decided to pull out all the stops to get a premium account. I submitted 4 exploits awaiting two replies on them. The other two are already submitted. Well I have alot of time now so I took the time to create this guide hope you like it!

Fighters.

================Level 1-5================

Most of every class/race starts off with the Noob Map Quest for the killing of keltirs/nephetirs etc. alongside to accomplishing this quest u can obtain lvl 3 or 4 easily. Right after this quest there are usually 2-3 other noob quest which are very helpful in exp and adena and do not require hunting.

NPC= The NPC who gives you the quest and the location
Reward= the reward given to you after completing the quest

Elf:
Elf's Tutorials -> NPC: Talk to one of the Mothr Temps ---> Reward: World Map (save 450a)
lvl1 - What women want -> NPC: Talk to Arujien on western side of elven village ---> Reward: 450a OR lesser healing potion.
lvl3 - Nerupa's request -> NPC: Talk to nerupa at mother tree--->Reward: 1,000 exp + lesser healing potion.
lvl3 - Pleas of Pixies -> NPC: Talk to Pixy Murika outside of the village on the side of one of the bridges ---> Reward: 100a or 350a or 5000a (best chances 350a)
RESULT -> lvl 4-5 700-900a

Dark Elf:
Dark Elves' Tutorials -> NPC: Talk to one of the Abyssal Celebrants where you started at ---> Reward: World Map
lvl2 - Mass of darkness -> NPC: Talk to Abyssal Celebrant Undrias at the western exit where you started the game ---> Reward: 250a 500exp
lvl3 - Deliver supplies -> NPC: Talk to Sentry Jenine outside the Dark Elven Village eastern exit ---> Reward: 450a
RESULT -> lvl 3-5 700a-800a

Human:
Human Fighter Tutorials World Map -> NPC: Talk to one of the Masters in the building where you started ---> Reward: save 450a
Human Mage Tutorials World Map ->NPC: Talk to one of the Magisters in the building where you started ---> Reward: save 450a
lvl1 - Letters of love -> NPC: Talk to Daring in the center of Talking Island Town and get the letter he sends you ---> Reward: 450a
lvl2 - Deliver goods -> NPC:Talk to Guard Arnold at the southeast entrance of Talking Island Village ---> Reward: 600a
lvl2 - Sacrafice to the sea -> NPC: Talk to Rockswell he is outside the lighthouse northeast of TI village ---> Reward:400a + 1000 exp
RESULT -> lvl 4-5 1040-1440adena

Orc:
Orc Tutorial -> NPC: Talk to Tokum Priest of Fire or Shela Priestess of Fire where you started ---> Reward: World Map save 450a
lvl2 - Long Live the Lord of Flame -> NPC: Talk to Centurion Nakusin at the west exit of the Orc Village ---> Reward: 450 Adena
-lvl4 - Proof of Valor ->NPC: Talk to Praetorian Rukain at the north exit of the Orc Village ---> Reward: Necklace of courage (Hold onto it because you need it for the lvl 9 quest!)
lvl5 - Wrath of Ancestors -> NPC: Talk to Seer Livina in the main building of the Orc Village ---> Reward: 1500 Adena Repeatable
lvl6 - Invaders of the Holy Land ->NPC: Talk to Atuba Chief Varkees in the main building of the Orc Village ---> Reward: 5 Adena per Black Soulstone, 50 Adena per Red Soulstone Repeatable
lvl9 - Skirmish of the werewolves -> *To start this quest you must have a Necklace Of Valor* NPC: Talk to Prefect Brukurse in the main building of the Orc Village ---> Reward: 1200 Adena Repeatable

these short quests should take at least 30-60mins to complete and obtain Level 5 as well as sufficient adena to purchase a short bow with 50-100 arrows. At low levels bows are at the prime of efficiency. Kiting not only does good damage but prevents damage unto oneself. tho short on arrows, the money for more is easily made and u will lvl 5+ very smoothly easily without downtime. You may either kite a monster for 2-3 shots then melee or consistently kite. Even with a bow shoot and run while getting hit, it is an even exchange in 1:1 hit ratio. monster deals u one hit u do one hit, that is if u constantly run. which imo is better than exchaning 1:1 hit ratio with an 800a melee weapon. Double the damage and take less. The cost of arrows isnt much and well worth the smooth incoming Exp. accomplishing lvl to 10 is fast and easy.

=============level 6-12==============
Reccomended skills to learn in order:
Powerstrike lvl 1
Powershot lvl 1
Weapon mastery
Attack aura
Armor mastery
Defense aura

At these levels there are the popular Spore sac quest which earn 2000a per 10 spore sac. i'm sure orcs n dwarfs have a derivation of thier own of a simular rewarding quest. Once you reach level 10-12 its time to do weapon quests.

Elf:
lvl10 - Sunset sword/staff
lvl 12 - Sentinel staff/sword
Dark Elf:
lvl10 - Eldritch dagger
lvl11 - Bloodsaber
Human:
lvl 9 - Sword of solidarity (recommend party)
lvl 10 - Wand of adept

2 quest weapons for each race which sell for around 25-30k total. now if you can farm another 32-37k on your own sell the 2 quest items you can afford a hunting bow. 43patk bow with 2mp consumption bow. Very good dmg at low level regardless of what fighter type class you are. with the consistant kite you dont need to melee and conserve well on hp. However you should save ur noob sword for the lvl 1 power strike. on occasions where u might have to solo quest monsters an all out nuking offense is necessary.
1. Power shot
2. kite for 1 or 2 more free hits.
3. power strike
4. if monster still high on hp run, possibly attemp kite with bow until power strike reset timer is done, then repeatedly powerstrike.

it may be a little dangerous to kite so often, and a lot of work.. but hey it works.. i have been able to solo everyone of the quests i listed at the available level except human sword of solidarity. Since it is in dungeon its more dangerous and hard to perform. recommend higher level or party.

*NEW*LVL 12-20!!! Money making guide! Get D grade equipment by lvl 20! (For orc's, elves, and dark elves only)

I suggest doing spore quests for lvl 12-20. This will give you good cash and good equipment later on. If you do spore quests non stop until level 20 guarenteed you will have D grade equipment. For dark elves and elves do spore quest none stop it gets tedious but in the long run its worth it. Also orcs get the best. Do the quest to get 50 werewolf heads & bat fangs. I know a spot where they are all located in 1 area! When you exit orc village head down the mountain path then go to the other mountain path and when you arrive at the first bridge cross it and keep following the path and at the second bridge left is bats, floating eyes, and imp chieftans. On the right is werewolfs and fungus! This was my secret hunting spot in internal closed beta and now i'm passing it on to you guys. Also to increase money making in the long run bring escape scrolls.

Also if you havent found a good site with lots of good information then go to www.l2orphus.com & when that site is down lin.warcry.com is another good site to go to.

This is what I found out in closed beta to be the fastest way of gaining money and experience. I did not make a orc fighter I got that information from a friend. But all the others I have found the best possible strategy hope this helps you members!

Last edited by Tault_Tault Community on April 19th, 2004, 8:17 am, edited 6 times in total.

Posted: April 18th, 2004, 1:53 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
you gotta submit to the lineage 2 discussions to see if they will upgrade ur acct to premium for the guide. im still waiting on mine... o_O

Posted: April 18th, 2004, 1:59 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ok I put it in the discussion thanks for the tip :D

btw ur guide is the 1 tht gave me an idea to make a guide myself

Posted: April 19th, 2004, 7:14 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Umm sorry to be mean but it needs more detail and a little better explaining.

Posted: April 19th, 2004, 8:13 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ok hehe i was a little vague on some parts but here ya go took me another hour to put this information together!

Posted: April 19th, 2004, 8:27 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Actually need to put it int he lineage 2 submissions not discussion haha. Haha guide area would be better than discussion. Im moving it to submissions.

Posted: April 20th, 2004, 10:40 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
no response whether its good or not yet? :shock:

Posted: April 21st, 2004, 5:40 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
when you people read it can you say if it was good or not? thanks would greatly appreciate it :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online