newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Another fake enchant method! : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: May 12th, 2008, 4:08 pm

bluntmonkey2

Total Posts: 45
bluntmonkey2's Reps: 1
I recently stumbled onto a new fake enchant method. I know fake enchants are pretty much useless, but maybe people can figure out a way to make good use of this towards an actual enchant exploit. First off it has to be on a server where you can drop enchant scrolls (so a server like l2x won't work anymore). I find this to be useful if you don't have a friend nearby and you can fake enchant by yourself.

1. Buy a scroll of enchant and keep it on the very first box of your inventory (top left most box)

2. Drag and drop the scroll out of inventory, you will then get a message box asking if you wish to discard this item. Do NOT click anything yet.

3. Drag your inventory box over the message box and align the "OK" button of the message box with the most top left box of your inventory (area where your scroll is)

4. Click the back of the message box to bring it back to the front, proceed to click the "OK" button of the message box and quickly right click.

Since the server thinks your enchanting with the scroll you can click the item you want to upgrade (you will have a different item selected, just use it and click the weapon as if it were an enchant scroll). DO NOT USE ANOTHER ENCHANT SCROLL FOR A "REPLACEMENT ITEM". This DOES work, I have done it several times, try it yourself (it may take some practice)

Some precautions to watch out for. Do not pick up the scroll before you do the fake enchant, if you do it will act as a REAL ENCHANT. Be careful for item server lag, if you pick up the scroll and click your weapon during item server lag sometimes it WILL enchant and since the scroll is in your inventory it will be a real enchant.

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 4:19 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium.

Posted: May 23rd, 2008, 10:12 am

ashkane

Total Posts: 136
ashkane's Reps: 4
Active User > 50 Posts
sorry m8 this is nerfed waaaay back

Posted: October 26th, 2009, 10:38 am

alvanp

Total Posts: 25
alvanp's Reps: 1
nay

Posted: March 1st, 2014, 6:19 am

liquidfire_

Total Posts: 1
liquidfire_'s Reps: 1
what do u mean by fake enchant? its only visible to you and doesn't affect the real game ? Cuz in that case it's pretty useless..

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online