taultunleashed logoArena PvP Exploit : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Arena PvP Exploit : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: September 26th, 2005, 9:52 pm

omgwtfbbq11
omgwtfbbq11's Reps:
How to kill someone for real in the arena: Just get them low enough so that one more hit will kill them. Now, get them to run outside the ring (inside the arena, outside the ring.), first making sure to initiate a VERY powerful strike (backstab, drain, etc) and when your strike hits and they're outside the ring, they die and lose experience and possibly can drop an item, all the while you don't even go purple. The attack MUST be initiated BEFORE they leave the ring, and MUST hit after they leave the ring. I've confirmed this myself, feel free to confirm this yourselves also. It's quite handy for that wannabe PvP'er that tries you right outside Gludin/Giran. Tell them you'll take them in the arena. When they try to gank you by using the boundaries to kite you, kill him.

---------

Actually, they can die. It's all about the timing. The attack must start prior to them stepping beyond the ring, and finish after. It takes quite a bit of practice, but you can kill someone (literally...dead...not just 0hp...lying on the ground DEAD) in the arena, but outside the ring. And yes, they do lose XP for dying. It's the ultimate arena gank, but it can happen to anyone...so be careful it doesn't happen to you as well. I repeat, you CAN die, CAN lose exp, and there is the possibility that you will drop items this way.
Example:

We'll use PlayerA and PlayerB.
PlayerA gets PlayerB low enough to kill with one skill/spell.
PlayerB starts running to the ring exit.
Before PlayerB exits the ring, PlayerA begins their skill/spell.
PlayerB exits the ring, but remains inside the arena.
PlayerA's skill finishes, killing PlayerB.
Since the skill was begun prior to PlayerB exitting the ring, PlayerA receives no karma for killing PlayerB.
Meanwhile, PlayerB lays on the ground, wondering how they just lost experience points in the arena, screaming profanities.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online