taultunleashed logoBe invisable on a private Kamael Server, Super easy : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Be invisable on a private Kamael Server, Super easy : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: January 7th, 2008, 10:56 am

mesys2
mesys2's Reps:
This is something I been using for a while, Thought I would wait till my sub expired to share this in order to get a renewl, so here goes, If you want to enchant or whatever on a private Kamael server without having to deal with stupid !@#$%^&* hole pkers hunting you and making you delevel heres how you play invisible with any class!!

Make a second account, go to L2.exe in system folder and make a shortcut of it to desktop, right click it properties, and in the Target plane add the command -multiple It should look like this :

"C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system\l2.exe" -multiple

Then log in with your new account while your first one is on, Go to your first accounts location in the world and look for your character with second account character, You should be able to see them, But then go to your first accounts view , look for second account, You cant see them! ^_^ , Tada!! you are out of sync with server but still connected and are free to play as you wish now without stupid !@#$%^&* hole pkers attacking you :3!!

Just do a trade with your other account and it will Force you out of Sync, Also if you do it right you wont see day and night transitions anymore.

Proof picture!

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online