taultunleashed logoBOOST ADENA PROFITS !!! : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

BOOST ADENA PROFITS !!! : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: May 24th, 2006, 4:18 am

stefpapparis10
stefpapparis10's Reps:
ok this is a simple way,but you need a friend or two to do it,or a 2nd account and some patience.here it goes.it is not an exploit,just an idea!it has to do with supply and demand.here it is

let your friend set up a private sell shop and sell something that is not widely wanted,meaning that no other players sell it at thge same time and set up an outrageous ammount of adena for that item(for example if the item is usually being sold at 50k,sell it for 200k.you probably will say that this is totally stupid,but wait to hear more.
then set a private buy shop not to close of your friend,because they will notice it.and buy the same item your friend sells for 400k!!!
now is the trickYOU MUSN'T HAVE AND ADENAS IN YOUR INVENTORY.YOU MUST FIRST DEPOSIT THEM TO THE WAREHOUSE

you probably know that some players wander to the city all the time,looking for opportunities to buy something in low price,and sell it for more!!these are the victims!!as sson as they will notice it they will go to your friend and buy as much as they can to sell it to you for more!!the moment they do this BOOM,THEY GOT SPAMMED!!!!because when they go to sell it to you,you dont have any adenas to buy and they get stuck with that item!!so,the profit is in your friend inventory!!!!
unluckilly,i dont have a prenium membership and i cannot see if it has alreadey being posted,that it way i post everything i know,because i can't view the forums.i apologize if i re write things that have already being said,but i don't see if they already have:)

Posted: May 24th, 2006, 9:53 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
need some votes

Posted: May 24th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this as for it being moved to the confirmed section.

Posted: June 9th, 2006, 4:26 am

boxman

Total Posts: 25
boxman's Reps: 0
i say nay. You cant set up buyshop to buy items if you dont have the adena to pay for the actual item you want to buy

Posted: June 9th, 2006, 6:25 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 nay 2 more nays to lock or 3 yays to move to confirmed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online