blue large dot

Buy double from clan hall manager : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: April 27th, 2008, 8:33 pm

feralnub

Total Posts: 64
feralnub's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I now submit this because it's taking so long for you to realize that my other exploit works!
/minirant

normally when you buy items from your clan hall manager, you are limited to buying only a limited amount of certain items/recipes per buff round, or hour, or something.. not sure how long it is, but w/e, besides the point.. :P
what you do is talk to clan hall manager, pick the clan hall functions choice, then choose item creation... NOW here is where it starts.

FIRST, you drag all the items at the max of how many you can take each, down to the buy window at the bottom. Then you click on clan hall manager again to talk, make sure you leave the item buying screen up still. now choose clan hall functions again, and when the next box pops up again, you have to drag the box with the button for item creation so it's directly over top of the confirm purchase button this way the item creation is right on top on confirm purchase button. now what you do is, triple click your mouse button to click the item creation button twice quick, and then that box will disappear and the third click will buy the stuff in the buy area of the buy window from earlier. but you'll notice you got all the items you tried to purchase, but also the item creation screen has popped up with the ability to re-buy all the items you just "bought out".
remember, this only works once a round. so you can only double it each time it reloads em.

BTW!!!! you can also just have your whole clan all talk to the clan hall manager at the same time, and instead of doing this yourself, cut out the second step of the first part, and just have everyone drag the stuff they wanna buy and you wanna buy, then when you both have all the items you want down in the buy box area, both click confirm purchase at about the same time and everyone that was doing it will get them.
so normally you can only get 3 clan hall scroll of escapes, we'll say per hour. if you have ten people doing it at the same time, there's 30 an hour.

get it? good.

P.S. If uploading a video of this stuff in action to my server and posting a link will get my membership faster, i'm willing to. just got a battle coming soon and i really wanna read the enchanting threads! :P sorry for bother, hope you enjoy this one!

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 10:54 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online