taultunleashed logoCRAZY DROPS METHOD!!! : Lineage 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

CRAZY DROPS METHOD!!! : Lineage 2 Submissions

Posted: May 24th, 2006, 4:03 am

stefpapparis10
stefpapparis10's Reps:
ok this is what me and 3 friend of mine did in the bnb greek server.doesnt work on servers with high rates(x30,x1000).ok you need some friends to do this.everyone of your friends including you,go to the giran town and start attacking a different guard each one(not the one with the bow,the don't hunt you)and start heading for the floran village.i know it's a long way,but it's worth the try.just keep attacking the guard once and awlile so he doesnt go back to town.cooperate with your friend so that all guards reach floran village almost all at once.and there......LET THA FUN BEGIN!!!
if you have a dagger character you do a fake death and the guard leaves you and starts attacking every chaotic player it sees!!!if you have another character,dont attack the guard for a while and force disconnect.(the guard will start attacking chaotic players as well)
not all of the chaotic players have something in their inventory,but some of them wander inside the village with top grade equipment to show off.THEY ARE YOUR PRIMARY TARGET!!
nontheless,when a quard attacks someone,the player usually doesn't know what to do,freezes,and he dies!!or run's out of the village which is tha same thing!!!
you could of course lure out dions guards,which are closer,but they are 35lvl i think,while girans guards are 70 lvl!!
we got some real nice stuff from there :) xexe
of course dont forget to bring potions with you because a lvl 70 guard hits hard,and you have a long way!!!try this method with your friends and then immidiately connect again to the game to pick up the loot before someone else does!!!
oh,i forgot to mention that if all goes well,all chaotic players respawn to the same place again and die once again !!!!so go first to floran village to see if a chaotic players shows off inside the village with his b grade equip!!!if you manage to kill him once,then nothing will be left on him!!!!
hope i gave you some new ideas :)

Posted: May 24th, 2006, 9:53 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
need some, yays & nays

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online